IOB Recruitment 2020 | Security Guard Posts | Total Vacancies 24 | Last Date 10.04.2020 | Indian Overseas Bank Chennai Recruitment Notification @ IOB Bank Careers
IOB Recruitment 2020: Recently Indian Overseas Bank has released the new employment notification [Advt No.: HRMD/SS/RECT/01/2019-20] on 16.03.2020 @ IOB Bank Careers. Indian Overseas Bank invites online applications from eligible Ex-Servicemen for recruitment against 24 Vacancies of Security Guards for their Central Office in Chennai. No other m odes of applications will be accepted. There are 24 aspirants will be recruited for IOB Security Guard Vacancy 2020. Interested Ex-Servicemen who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply online from 23.03.2020. The last date for submission of Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2020 Online Application is 10.04.2020. Applicants who are seeking Bank Jobs in Central Government those candidates can apply to this Indian Overseas Bank Vacancy 2020 on or before the last date.
IOB will conduct Objective Type Test – Online & Physical Fitness Test for selection of suitable candidates for Security Guard Posts. Online test will be conducted for 100 marks and PFT also conducted for 100 marks (qualifying score is 60). Selected candidates will be appointed at Chennai [Tamilnadu]. Aspirants should pass 10th standard or its equivalent examination. Applicants should be permanent residents of Chennai District and should be a ex-serviceman. The candidate should be able to speak, read and write in local vernacular language. There is no application fee for this process. Indian Overseas Bank recruitment apply online and IOB Bank recruitment Notification is available @ IOB careers (www.iob.in). More details of IOB Bank recruitment, upcoming Indian Overseas Bank notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Indian Overseas Bank
Indian Overseas Bank shortly IOB is a nationalized bank serves banking and financial services in India. IOB has been providing banking services since 1937. Headquarter of IOB is located in Chennai, Tamilnadu. The founder of the bank is M. Chidambaram Chettiyar. The bank provides services such as Loans, Credit Cards, Savings and etc. Presently, there are more than thirty thousand employees are working in the bank around India.
Details of Indian Overseas Bank Vacancy 2020
|Organization Name||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Job Type||Central Govt/ Bank Jobs|
|Advertisement Number||Advt No.: HRMD/SS/RECT/01/2019-20|
|Job Name||Security Guard|
|Job Location||Chennai [Tamilnadu]|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||23.03.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||10.04.2020|
This article will give the details of IOB Security Guard Vacancy like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get upcoming government exams.
Eligibility Criteria for IOB Security Guard Vacancy
- Aspirants should pass 10th standard or its equivalent examination but the candidate should not have passed Graduation examination or its equivalent.
- The candidate should be able to speak, read and write in local vernacular language.
- Only a permanent resident of Chennai District is eligible to apply
- Only Ex-Servicemen candidates can apply for the Post of Armed Guard.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years as on 01.03.2020
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- IOB will conduct Objective Type Test – Online & Physical Fitness Test for selection of suitable candidates for Security Guard Posts.
- Online test will be conducted for 100 marks and PFT also conducted for 100 marks (qualifying score is 60).
Mode of Application
- Aspirants should submit the application via online mode and IOB Recruitment apply online link is available @ Indian Overseas Bank Careers.
- There is no application fee for this process.
How to apply Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website iob.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Recruitment of Security Guard”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form
- Candidates are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.iob.in
- Aspirants shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Applicants are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines.
- Candidates should fill in the details in the Online Application at appropriate places very carefully and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application format.
- Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify that every field is filled in the application using the “RECHECK” button.
- On successful submission of the Online Application form, an acknowledgement with Registration Number will be generated.
- Aspirants are required to upload their relevant documents as per the specifications given in the Guidelines
- Candidates should take a printout of the system generated submitted Online application form by clicking the “Print your Application” link & save the printed application form for future reference.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|IOB SECURITY GUARD NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Important Instructions of IOB Job Vacancy 2020
- Candidates are required to apply only ‘ONLINE‟ through Bank’s website. Any other form of application shall not be entertained.
- Only Candidates willing to work in shift basis (24*7*365) should apply.
- No correspondence or personal queries in this regard shall be entertained by the Bank.
- Applicants belonging to reserved category, are free to apply for vacancies announced for General category, provided they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
- The aspirants will have to appear for online test/physical fitness test at their own expense.
- The call letter will be sent by email only.
- The Bank reserves the right to change the selection procedure, if necessary.