IOCL Recruitment 2018 | Indian Oil Corporation Limited | Junior Operator (Non – Executive Personnel in Workmen Category) | Total Vacancies 58 | Last Date 16.06.2018 | Apply online @ www.iocl.com
IOCL Recruitment 2018: Indian Oil Corporation Limited shortly called as IOCL recently released the notification for recruitment of Non–Executive Personnel in Workmen category for the post of Junior Operator for various locations in southern states like Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamilnadu and Puducherry. IOCL allotted totally 58 vacancies for these posts. Candidates apply to this post through online mode on or before the last date 16.06.2018. Online application link for this recruitment will be available from 26.05.2018. You could watch the official website or our page regularly to get apply online link. You may visit the official website to get the notification and application.
Online applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates. Number of vacancies may be increased or decreased as per the company requirements. A candidate can apply only one post, if you apply more than one post all applications will be rejected. Candidates who have professional qualification such as BE/MBA/MCA/CA/LLB or its equivalent qualification shall not eligible to apply to this post. More information about the recruitment is given in the official notification you may refer the notification. Here information like eligibility, vacancy details, how to apply and etc. are given below.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Indian Oil Corporation Limited shortly IOCL is a largest public sector company which meets entire country energy demands. IOCL has been functioning since 1959. Headquarter of IOCL has been located in New Delhi, India until now. Indian Oil Corporation produce products such as fuels, lubricants, petro chemicals and Etc. Presently, there are more than thirty thousand employees are working in the company. Because of its performance, IOCL is being a Maharatna Company.
Details of IOCL Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Junior Operator (Non – Executive Personnel)|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamilnadu & Puducherry|
Vacancy Details of Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Post||State||No of Vacancy|
|Junior Operator Gr I||Andhra Pradesh||04|
|Junior Operator Gr I||Telangana||03|
|Junior Operator Gr I||Karnataka||10|
|Junior Operator Gr I||Kerala||01|
|Junior Operator Gr I||Tamilnadu & Puducherry||07|
|Junior Operator (Aviation) Gr I||Andhra Pradesh||01|
|Junior Operator (Aviation) Gr I||Telangana||02|
|Junior Operator (Aviation) Gr I||Karnataka||06|
|Junior Operator (Aviation) Gr I||Kerala||01|
|Junior Operator (Aviation) Gr I||Tamilnadu & Puducherry||23|
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Experienced Non – Executive Personnel Vacancies
- 10th/12th/ITI in relevant disciplines from recognized board or institute.
- Check the notification for educational qualification.
- Candidate age shall be minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years.
- However check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Test
- Skill Proficiency Physical Test (SPPT)
Mode of Application
- Rs. 150/- for General and OBC candidates and no fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Online – through payment gateway
How to apply Indian Oil Corporation Junior Operator Posts
- Go to official website www.iocl.com.
- Click “Latest Job Openings” then find the advertisement “Notification on All India Open Recruitment of Experienced Personnel in Workman (Southern Region – 2018 Phase II”.
- Click on the advertisement notification will be opened, read it and check eligibility.
- Back to the page to apply online, enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Click the submit button and take the copy of the application form for your reference.
|Starting date for submission of online application||26.05.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||16.06.2018|
IOCL Recruitment 2018 | Indian Oil Corporation Notification for Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices | Total Vacancies: 225 | Last Date: 25.02.2018 | Download Official Notification @ www.iocl.com
IOCL Recruitment 2018: Indian Oil Corporation Limited invites online applications from The most eligible and effective Individuals to the engagement of 225 Apprentices vacant posts. Interested Candidates who are waiting for Latest Apprentice vacancy as you can apply online. Must check the official notification before applying. The Indian Oil Corporation IOCL Apprentices Recruitment Online applications are available on the official website.
Here in below we provide some details regarding the Indian Oil Corporation IOCL Recruitment 2018 Notification such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply and more. Candidates can get more information about Indian Oil Corporation IOCL Recruitment Vacancy from the official link. Candidates should apply to this notification till 25th of February 2018 only.
Details of Indian Oil Corporation IOCL Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Job Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Name of the Post: Apprentices
Total vacancies: 225
Job location: Anywhere in India
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Apprentice Posts
- ITI /Diploma/Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University or Institute.
- Refer official notification for detailed educational qualification.
Age Limit(as on 31.01.2018)
- Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for Indian Oil Corporation IOCL Recruitment
- First go to official website and then Career Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Starting date for submission of online application.||10.02.2018|
|Closing date for submission of online application||25.02.2018|