IPC Ghaziabad Recruitment 2020 | Research Scientist & Sr. Research Scientist Posts | Total Vacancies 28 | Last Date 24.08.2020 | IPC Recruitment Notification @ ipc.gov.in
IPC Ghaziabad Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited for the following vacant posts i.e. Research Scientist & Sr. Research Scientist purely on contract basis at Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), an Autonomous organization under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Ghaziabad, through Manpower Resource Outsourcing Services Providing Agency. Recently IPC has released new employment notice on 11.08.2020 for 28 vacancies. According to the Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission jobs 2020 notification, overall 28 aspirants will be recruited for IPC vacancy 2020. Applicants who are searching central govt jobs in Uttar Pradesh should submit the application on or before 24.08.2020.
This engagement is purely based on contract and contract will be started from September/ October 2020 and end date of contract will be 04.08.2021 or earlier as required. IPC selection will be based on interview and selected candidates will be appointed at Ghaziabad [Uttar Pradesh]. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. IPC recruitment notification & Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission recruitment application form is available @ ipc.gov.in. More details of IPC latest vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of IPC Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Job Name||Research Scientist & Sr. Research Scientist|
|Job Location||Ghaziabad [Uttar Pradesh]|
|Notification release date||11.08.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of application||24.08.2020|
Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates about state govt jobs, central govt jobs, court jobs, engineering jobs, defence jobs, private jobs and etc. Here you will get information of Research Scientist & Sr. Research Scientist posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply
IPC Vacancy 2020 Details
- As per the notification, overall 28 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Sr. Research Scientist||07||Rs.50000|
Eligibility Criteria for IPC Research Scientist & Sr. Research Scientist Vacancy
- Research Scientist: Master degree in Pharmacy/Clinical Pharmacology/Pharmacy Practice/Clinical Research/ Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry/Microbiology or equivalent.
- Research Scientist: Post Graduate Degree from a recognized University/Institute in Pharmacy/Bio Chemistry/Biotechnology/Pharmacology/Microbiology/Chemistry/Bio medical Engineering or equivalent.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- IPC selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the application via Online (mail)/ Offline (Speed Post).
- Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: The Administrative Officer (I/c) Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, Sector-23, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad-201002
How to apply Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission Jobs 2020
- Go to official website ipc.gov.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Advertisement for Contractual Manpower through Manpower Resource Outsourcing Services Providing Agency”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up IPC Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from IPC Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|