IRCON Recruitment 2020 | Technician & Graduate Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 76 | Last Date 15.02.2020 | Download IRCON Application Form @ www.ircon.org
IRCON Recruitment 2020: IRCON International Limited invites offline applications from eligible candidates for undergoing one year apprenticeship training under Apprenticeship Act 1961 in various trades. Recently IRCON has announced the new notification [Advt. No. A 01/2020] on 27.01.2020 for Technician Apprentice & Graduate Apprentice Posts. As per the IRCON Apprentice recruitment notification, overall 76 vacancies are allocated Technician & Graduate Apprentice posts. Applicants who are seeking engineering jobs should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date 15.02.2020.
IRCON Apprentice application form and notification is available in official website. Applicants must have possessed Engineering/ Diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized university. Candidates age limit should be 18 to 30 years. Contenders will be selected on the basis of merit list. After that selected candidates will be posted at Ircon’s Projects i.e. Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Bihar, Sikkim, J&K, Maharashtra, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Gujrat etc. More details of IRCON salary, result, merit list, selection list, upcoming vacancies and etc. will be uploaded on IRCON careers.
Details of IRCON Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||IRCON International Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advt No||Advt. No. A 01/2020|
|Job Name||Technician Apprentice & Graduate Apprentice|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of application||15.02.2020|
You may visit www.ircon.org Website to get more details about IRCON recruitment. Here you will get information of Apprentice Posts like educational qualification, age limit, walk in interview details and how to attend the interview. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
IRCON Limited 2020 Vacancy Details
As per the notification, overall 76 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Stipend|
Eligibility Criteria for Technician & Graduate Apprentice Vacancy
- Applicants must have possessed engineering/ diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Contenders will be selected on the basis of merit list.
- Offline applications only will be accepted.
- Qualified candidates should send the filled application form to following address
Manager/ HRM, IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017
How to apply IRCON International Limited Apprentice Jobs 2020
- Go to official website ircon.org.
- Click “HR&CAREER” find the advertisement for apprentice posts.
- Click on the advertisement, notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
IRCON Recruitment 2020 | 100 Vacancies | Site Supervisor, Works Engineer & Other Posts | Last Date 21.01.2020 | Download Application Form @ ircon.org
IRCON Recruitment 2020: IRCON International Limited is going to recruit 100 vacancies from the young and talented aspirants. It invites online application from qualified candidates. Recently it has published the recruitment advertisement for the Civil & Electrical Engineers posts. Aspirants who are seeking engineering jobs in central government can make use of this chance. As per the IRCON recruitment 2020 notification, these vacancies are allocated for the following positions such as Geologist, Works Engineer, Sr. Works Engineer, Site Supervisor and Sr. Site Supervisor. Applicants can apply online through IRCON career portal @ ircon.org on or before the last date on 21.01.2020. You can download the IRCON official notification & apply online registration form on their official website.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the merit of marks secured in Graduate/ Diploma Degree in Civil & Electrical Engineering, MSc/ M Tech in Geology/Engineering as per MEQ prescribed, and shall be called for written exam and/or interview. List of shortlisted candidates shall be published on our web-site. The final posting will be as per the Ircon’s requirement specifically for Ircon’s Office/Projects in Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Bihar, Sikkim, Maharashtra, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, J&K, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Gujrat and Odisha etc. Login to their official website for more details regarding IRCON recruitment 2020 jobs, vacancy notice, admit card, exam date, exam scheme & pattern, syllabus, result, cut off marks, answer key, merit/ selection list, etc.
Details about IRCON Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||IRCON International Limited|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No. C15/2019|
|Designation||Geologist, Works Engineer, Sr. Works Engineer, Site Supervisor & Sr. Site Supervisor|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available Now (from 01.01.2020)|
|Closure Date for Online Application||21.01.2020|
State & Central Government introducing several job opportunities for the people who are looking jobs allover India can surf our website anytime. Daily Recruitment providing all data about IRCON recruitment 2020 upcoming vacancies, recent or current recruitment, exam dates, examination syllabus, admit cards, exam results and so on.
IRCON Vacancy 2020 Details:
|Works Engineer / Civil||48|
|Sr. Works Engineer / Civil||19|
|Site Supervisor / Civil||01|
|Sr. Site Supervisor / Civil||21|
|Sr. Works Engineer/ Electrical||01|
|Site Supervisor / Electrical||02|
|Sr. Site Supervisor / Electrical||04|
|Totally, 100 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for IRCON International Ltd. C15/2019 Careers:
The details of eligibility criteria regarding education, age limit, reservation & relaxation, application mode & other important links refer official notification.
- Candidate must possess Graduate/ Diploma Degree in Civil & Electrical Engineering, MSc/ M Tech in Geology/Engineering from a recognized university or institute.
- Age shall not be more than 35 years for Works Engineer/Civil, Sr. Site Supervisor/Civil, Sr. Works Engineer/ Electrical, Sr. Site Supervisor/ Electrical and 30 years for other positions.
- Minimum one to three years of experience in the related fields.
- Selection will be through Written Exam and /or Interview of shortlisted candidates.
Application Fee & Payment Mode:
- Refer official notification (if any applicable).
- Eligible candidates have to apply online mode only through IRCON career web portal @ ircon.org.
Steps to Apply Online for IRCON Jobs 2020 Notification:
- Go to the official website “http://ircon.org”.
- Pick the “HR & Career” from the menu bar.
- Choose the “Contract Employment” and then click on “Recruitment of Civil & Electrical Engineers on Contract Basis (Advt. No. C15/2019)”.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Get back and click on “Apply Online” to get apply online link.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit your online application form.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.