IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020 | Sr. Lab Assistant, Jr. Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancy 45 | Last Date 24.08.2020 | IIT Delhi Recruitment Notification @ www.home.iitd.ac.in
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Technology Delhi invites online application from Indian Nationals for filling up 45 Vacancies. Recently IIT Delhi has announced new job notice [Advt. No. E-II/01/2020 (DR)] for IIT Delhi Non-Teaching Vacancy. According to the IIT Delhi recruitment notification, overall 45 aspirants will be recruited for Junior Technical Superintendent, Assistant Security Officer, Caretaker, Junior Superintendent, Senior Mechanic / Sr. Laboratory Assistant, Library Information Assistant, Sr. Laboratory Assistant & Junior Assistant posts. Applicants who are searching jobs in Delhi will make the IIT Delhi online registration from 01.08.2020 to 24.08.2020.
IIT Delhi selection will be based on Written Test / Trade Test/ Computer Test. Selected candidates will be appointed at Delhi. Candidates who want to apply these openings must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. IIT Delhi Non-Teaching Recruitment notification & IIT Delhi Jobs Online Application is available @ IIT Delhi Recruitment Portal. Contender have to pay required fee and make only online payment. More details of IIT Delhi vacancy, upcoming IIT jobs, syllabus, admit card, result, syllabus, latest notifications etc.
Details of IIT Delhi Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology Delhi|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advt No||Advt. No. E-II/01/2020 (DR)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Technical Superintendent, Assistant Security Officer, Caretaker, Junior Superintendent, Senior Mechanic / Sr. Laboratory Assistant, Library Information Assistant, Sr. Laboratory Assistant & Junior Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||45|
|Starting date to apply||01.08.2020|
|Last date to apply||24.08.2020|
Candidates should carefully read the requisite minimum essential qualifications, age and eligibility, experience criteria etc. laid down in the advertisement before applying for these posts. Here you will get details of Non-Teaching Posts like qualgiication, age limit, salary details, apply mode, payment mode etc. Keep watching Daily Recruitment to get upcoming government exams updates.
IIT Delhi Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 45 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below
|Name of the Post||No of vacancy||Pay scale|
|Junior Technical Superintendent||02||Rs.35400-112400|
|Assistant Security Officer||01|
|Senior Mechanic / Sr. Laboratory Assistant||02||Rs.29200-92300|
|Library Information Assistant||04|
|Sr. Laboratory Assistant||28|
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Delhi Sr. Lab Assistant, Junior Assistant & Other Posts
- Junior Technical Superintendent: Master Degree / B.E/ B.Tech/ Degree/ Diploma in concerned discipline.
- Assistant Security Officer: Degree in any discipline.
- Caretaker: Degree in Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Junior Superintendent: Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree in any discipline.
- Senior Mechanic / Sr. Laboratory Assistant: Master Degree / B.E/ B.Tech/ Degree/ Diploma in concerned discipline.
- Library Information Assistant: MLibSc / MLISc or equivalent/ Master’s Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce.
- Laboratory Assistant: Degree/ Master Degree/ Diploma/Engineering in concerned discipline.
- Junior Assistant: BCom or equivalent
- Refer official notice to check post wise educational qualification.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Junior Technical Superintendent, Assistant Security Officer, Caretaker & Junior Superintendent||35 years|
|Junior Assistant||27 years|
|All Other Posts||30 years|
- IIT Delhi selection will be based on Written Test / Trade Test/ Computer Test.
- Online mode applications only will be accepted.
- Rs.200 for all category and No fee for SC/ST, PwD category & Woman candidates
- You should make the payment via online mode
How to apply for IIT Delhi Non-Teaching Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website home.iitd.ac.in.
- Click “Resources -> Jobs@IITD” find the advertisement “Non-Academic Staff”, click on the link.
- Read the notification clearly and check eligibility.
- To apply enter your details and make payment.
- Take the print of the application form for your reference.
How to fill up IIT Jobs Online Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|APPLY LINK||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020 | 15 Vacancies | SRF, JRF, Project Assistant & Other Posts | Last Date 30.05.2020, 02.06.2020 & 10.06.2020 | Download Notification @ ird.iitd.ac.in
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020: Recently, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) has released an advertisement over 15 job opportunities for the following positions such as Jr. Research Fellow (JRF), Sr. Research Fellow (SRF), Research Associate, Principal Project Scientist, Project Assistant (Admin), Sr. Project Scientist, Sr. Project Assistant (Tech.) & Project Assistant (Tech). You can download the applications form (Form No. IRD/REC-2) from the IITD/IRD official website @ ird.iitd.ac.in. IIT Delhi Government decided to conduct walk-in interview only for the shortlisted candidates qualified for this project requirements. Dynamic and result oriented applicants can apply via email before the last date ends such as 30.05.2020, 02.06.2020 & 10.06.2020.
Candidates should possess BE/B Tech/ M Tech/ higher degree/ MSc/ MCA/ Diploma/ MBBS/ BDS/ PhD with NET/GATE qualification/experience should appear for the interview. The selection committee choose the candidates based on their performance during the time of Interview. Applicants should attend the walk-in interview through proper channel along with complete information regarding educational qualifications, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of interview. Finally shortlisted candidates will be placed in New Delhi. Appointment
shall be on contractual basis with consolidated pay.
Details about IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi)|
|Job Category||State Government of India|
|Advertisement No||IITD/IRD/073/2020 to IITD/IRD/082/2020|
|Designation||Jr. Research Fellow (JRF), Sr. Research Fellow (SRF), Research Associate, Principal Project Scientist, Project Assistant (Admin), Sr. Project Scientist, Sr. Project Assistant (Tech.) & Project Assistant (Tech)|
|Work Location||Hauz Khas, New Delhi|
|Last Date||30.05.2020, 02.06.2020 & 10.06.2020 (5 PM)|
To get more information related to IITD recruitment 2020, admit card or call letter, IIT Delhi written test, syllabus, careers etc. watch daily recruitment page regularly. Here you can find more information regarding eligibility, qualification, age limit, positions details and direct link for application form of IIT Delhi and their recent job notifications.
IITD Jobs Vacancy 2020 Details:
|Sr. Research Fellow / Jr. Research Fellow||03|
|Sr. Research Fellow||04|
|Principal Project Scientist||01|
|Project Assistant (Admin)||01|
|Sr. Project Scientist||01|
|Sr. Project Assistant (Tech.)||01|
|Project Assistant (Tech)||01|
|Totally, 15 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for IRD IIT Delhi Careers:
The details regarding qualifications, experience, age, reservation & relaxation, screening details and etc. are available on the IIT Delhi official website ird.iitd.ac.in, along with this advertisement; refer Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Official Notification.
- Must possess BE/ B Tech/ M Tech/ higher degree/ MSc/ MCA/ Diploma/ MBBS/ BDS/ PhD with NET/GATE qualification.
- Refer Advertisement.
- Only short-listed candidates will be informed for online interview.
- Online mode via email support.
- Refer advertisement.
Steps to Attend IIT Delhi Jobs Walk-Ins 2020:
- Go to the official website “http://ird.iitd.ac.in”.
- Pick the “Project Positions” from the home page under “Career Opportunities” Section.
- Find and choose the correct advertisements No. IITD/IRD/073/2020 to IITD/IRD/082/2020.
- Read the notification up to your understanding.
- Once you crossed their criteria, download the application form.
- Make a print of it and fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Attend the walk-in on the scheduled date and time along with all related documents without fail.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 12,558 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 97,059 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 3,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 6,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 4,611 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|