IREL Recruitment 2020 | Apprentices Post | Total Vacancies 28 | Last Date: 15.02.2020 | Apply @ irel.co.in
IREL Recruitment 2020: Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) has recently published a notification (IREL(lndia) Limited / chavara/Apprentices Engagement/2020/01), for the position of Trade Apprentices, Vocational Apprentices, Graduate Apprentices and D. Technician Apprentices. According to the IREL recruitment notification 2020, 28 vacancies are allocated for this Apprentices post. Interested candidates may apply from the date of 27.01.2020 to 15.02.2020. Application format also placed in official notification of IREL. As per the IREL notification, this recruitment is purely on Temporary basis for a period of 01 year. Selected candidates will be placed at IREL Kollam, Kerala.
Applicants will be called for document verification in the order of merit. Candidates have to submit original documents along with a set of self-attested photocopies of documents with educational qualification certificate, age proof, Nativity certificate, Aadhaar card, three passport size photographs, community/ PWD and other documents as specified in advertisement. DME/ D.EEE, ITI and B.E/ B.Tech candidates are eligible to apply for this IREL Recruitment. Applicants should submit their application form and required documents through post/ Speed post. Candidates should mention the Name of post in application form and ensure the given details after filling the application.
Details of IREL Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Indian Rare Earths Limited|
|Advertisement Number||IREL(lndia) Limited / chavara/Apprentices Engagement/2020/01|
|Organization Type||Central Government of India|
|Name of the position||Apprentices|
|Job Type||Temporary Appointment for 01 year|
|Starting date for submission to apply||27.01.2020|
|Last date for submission to apply||15.02.2020|
IREL (India) Limited, (Indian Rare Earths Limited) was incorporated on August 18, 1950 with its first unit Rare Earths Division (RED), Aluva in Kerala. It is engaged in mining and separation of beach sand minerals in southern part of the country, by establishing two more divisions one at Chavara, Kerala and the other at Manavalakurichi (MK),Tamilnadu. IREL commissioned its largest flagship beach sand Mining and Mineral separation unit, Orissa Sands Complex (OSCOM) at Chatrapur, Odisha in 1986. As per the IREL recruitment 2020 notification, several instruction and procedure of this recruitment are mentioned in following topics such as vacancy details, Educational qualification, age limit, mode of application and steps to apply.
IREL 2020 Vacancy Details
- Trade Apprentices- 20 vacancies.
- Vocational Apprentices- 02 vacancies.
- Graduate Apprentices- 04 vacancies.
- Technician Apprentices- 02 vacancies.
Eligibility criteria for IREL Kerala Apprentice Vacancy 2020
- For Trade Apprentices: ITI in relevant discipline.
- For Vocational Apprentices: VHSC in Accountancy & Auditing.
- For Graduate Apprentices: B.E/ B. Tech in relevant discipline.
- For D. Technician: Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical.
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years.
- Check official notification of IREL for age limit and relaxation.
Mode of Application
- Application should be sent by post/ speed post to prescribed address, before the last date to avoid rejection.
The GM (HRM), IREL (India) Limited, Chavara, Kollam District, Kerala -691 583.
Steps to apply for Indian rare Earths Limited jobs vacancies 2020
- Go to IREL official website (www.irel.co.in).
- Find and choose the “Careers” option on the homepage of IREL.
- Then you have to tap and choose the “Temporary appointment” on the careers page.
- Select the “Graduate Apprentices” notification on the home page.
- Read the notification completely and then apply for this IREL Recruitment 2020.
- Application format also available on the notification page.
- Applicants should take a hard copy of application then fill the necessary particulars.
- Applicants have to submit their application form with required documents to prescribed address.
- For further references check official website of IREL.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
For more detailed information about this recruitment, visit and check the official notification. Important Links are also available here in above. Read the official notification thoroughly and then apply. For upcoming and latest updates regarding this recruitment stay on Daily Recruitment website. In this website other than recruitment information you can get updates of admit card, syllabus, answer key, results, private jobs, etc.