ISI Recruitment 2019 | Nurse, Cook & Other Posts | Last Date within 30 days | Apply Latest 17 Job Vacancies in ISI @ www.isical.ac.in
ISI Recruitment 2019: Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata has recently released an advertisement for the recruitment of various posts such as Nurse, Guest House Manager, Operator-Cum-Mechanic, Cook, Carpenter and Security Guard Posts. Totally 17 vacancies are allotted in the above said posts. It invites offline applications from the qualified candidates. Applicants can apply via offline mode within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the employment news.
ISI Kolkata recruitment 2019 application form and notification is available in the ISI recruitment portal. Aspirants must have completed the following educational qualification such as 10+2/ Graduate/ Diploma/ GNM/ ITI from the recognized board or university for ISI Kolkata placement. The upper age limit should be 35 years for this Indian Statistical Institute recruitment. The selection of the candidates will be based on shortlisting/ written test/ skill test. The chosen applicants will be posted at Kolkata, Bangalore, Delhi and Giridih.
Details of ISI Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest ISI notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Indian Statistical Institute|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Advertisement Number||REC-7/2019-3, KOL|
|Job Name||Nurse, Guest House Manager, Operator-Cum-Mechanic, Cook, Carpenter & Security Guard|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||17|
|Job Location||Kolkata, Bangalore, Delhi & Giridih|
|Last Date for sending application||Within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the employment news|
Applicants must read the official notification before apply to this latest job openings in ISI 2019. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs, Karnataka jobs, West Bengal jobs, Delhi jobs and Jharkhand jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Post Wise Vacancy Details for ISI Notification 2019
ISI is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment. The post wise vacancy with salary details are described in the table below,
|Nurse||Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-||01|
|Guest House Manager||Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-||02|
|Operator-Cum-Mechanic||Rs.21,700/- to Rs.69,100/-||02|
|Cook||Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/-||07|
|Carpenter||Rs.21,700/- to Rs.69,100/-||01|
|Security Guard||Rs.18,000/- to Rs.56,900/-||04|
Eligibility Criteria for ISI Cook & Other Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as 10+2/ Graduate/ Diploma/ GNM/ ITI from the recognized board or university.
- Applicant should possess knowledge in relevant field for each post.
- Preference will be given to experienced candidates.
- Candidates should be below 35 years to apply for this recruitment.
- It will filter the candidates on the basis of shortlisting/ written test/ skill test.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via offline mode to the following address given below,
The Chief Executive (A&F), 203, B.T. Road, Kolkata-700 108.
How to apply for ISI Jobs 2019
- Go to official website isical.ac.in
- Find the “Jobs” link and click on it.
- Search for the notification regarding this recruitment and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Download the application form given in the notification and fill with prescribed details in the form correctly.
- Send the filled in application and copies of the required certificates and documents to the given address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Application received after the last date will be rejected by the ISI. Please refer the official website for syllabus, selected list of candidates, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in ISI 2019.
|Disclaimer Notice: Please check official website for exact and detailed information. We kindly state that our website should not be responsible for any misinterpretations regarding details.|