ISI Recruitment 2020 | Associate Scientist & Scientific Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies 36 | Last Date 31.07.2020 | ISI Kolkata Recruitment Notification @ www.isical.ac.in
ISI Recruitment 2020: Indian Statistical Institute invites online applications from eligible Indian nationals for recruitment in the posts of Associate Scientist & Scientific Assistant, for its Headquarters in Kolkata, and outlying Centres, Branch and Units located in different parts of India, on Direct Recruitment Basis. As per the ISI Kolkata recruitment notification [ADVERTISEMENT NO.: REC-6/2020-3, KOL], overall 36 vacancies are filled by ISI and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are searching central govt jobs in West Bengal can make the online registration from 22.06.2020 to 31.07.2020.
The selection process will be carried out through an online test and skill test and selected aspirants will be appointed at Kolkata/ Anywhere in India. Applicants should possess Degree/ Diploma/ Master Degree and age limit should be 35 years. Online mode applications only will be accepted and have to pay required fee via online. ISI recruitment notification & ISI Kolkata recruitment apply online link is available @ www.isical.ac.in. More details of ISI vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of ISI Kolkata Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Indian Statistical Institute|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||ADVERTISEMENT NO.: REC-6/2020-3, KOL|
|Job Name||Associate Scientist & Scientific Assistant|
|Job Location||Kolkata/ Anywhere in India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||22.06.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||31.07.2020|
Interested candidates must apply online by clicking on ‘APPLICATION PORTAL’ provided in www.isical.ac.in/jobs. Here you will get information of Associate Scientist & Scientific Assistant posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
ISI Jobs Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 36 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Associate Scientist||17||₹44,900 – ₹1,42,400|
|Scientific Assistant||19||₹35,400 – ₹1,12,400|
Eligibility Criteria for ISI Associate Scientist & Scientific Assistant Vacancy
- Associate Scientist: Master’s degree/ good technological degree or equivalent in concerned subject.
- Scientific Assistant: Master’s degree/ Honours degree/ Bachelor’s degree & Diploma/ HSC & Diploma in concerned subject.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- ISI selection will be based on Online Test & Skill Test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.800 for all candidates and Rs.200 for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode.
How to apply Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website isical.ac.in.
- Click “Job Openings” find the advertisement “Recruitment for the posts of Associate Scientist A and Scientific Assistant A”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up ISI Jobs Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLY LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|