ISRO Recruitment 2019 | Scientist/ Engineer (Electronics, Mechanical and Computer Science) Posts | Total Vacancies 327 | Last Date 04.11.2019 | Apply online @ www.isro.gov.in
ISRO Recruitment 2019: Indian Space Research Organization – ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board [ICRB] invites online application from meritorious graduates for the following vacancies of Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ at constituent ISRO Centres (Group ‘A’ Gazetted posts) and in Autonomous Body (Group ‘A’ Non-Gazetted posts). As per the ISRO Recruitment 2019 Notification for Scientist/Engineers [Advt No. ISRO :ICRB:03:2019], overall 327 vacancies are allocated for above said posts. Applicants who are looking for engineering jobs in central govt can make the ISRO online registration from 15.10.2019 to 04.11.2019.
|Click here to apply 93 SDSC SHAR Jobs 2019 (Last date 29.11.2019)|
|Click here to apply VSSC Jobs 2019|
ISRO Recruitment 2019 notification and apply online link is available @ www.isro.gov.in. Candidates must register themselves @ National Career Services (NCS) portal. Applicants should hold B.E/ B.Tech and age limit should be 35 years. ISRO selection will be based on Written Test & Interview. Selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in India. Aspirants should make the payment via Internet Banking/Debit Card or ‘offline’ by visiting nearest SBI Branch. More details of ISRO Scientist/ Engineer recruitment vacancy, upcoming ISRO jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Notification Details of ISRO Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Indian Space Research Organization – ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board [ICRB]|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advt No. ISRO :ICRB:03:2019|
|Job Name||Scientist/ Engineer (Electronics, Mechanical and Computer Science)|
|Salary||Rs.56100 (Level 10)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||15.10.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||04.11.2019|
|Last date for payment||06.11.2019|
You may visit www.isro.gov.in Website to get more details about ISRO recruitment. Here you will get information of Scientist/ Engineer Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
ISRO Recruitment for Scientist 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the ISRO notification, overall 327 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Scientist/Engineer – SC (Electronics)||131|
|Scientist/Engineer – SC (Mechanical)||135|
|Scientist/Engineer – SC (Computer Science)||58|
|Scientist/Engineer-SC (Electronics) – Autonomous Body||03|
Eligibility Criteria for ISRO Scientist/ Engineer Vacancy
- Applicants should hold B.E/ B.Tech from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
ISRO Recruitment Selection Process
- ISRO selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Candidates must register themselves @ National Career Services (NCS)
- Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ EWS/ Women candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Internet Banking/Debit Card or ‘offline’ by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
Apply online for ISRO Recruitment 2019 for Engineers/Scientist
- Go to official website isro.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment to the post of Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics, Mechanical and Computer Science)”, click on the advertisement.
- ISRO Scientist/ Engineer notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|ISRO NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
ISRO Recruitment 2019 | 21 Vacancies | Scientist/Engineers Posts | Last Date Within 14.10.2019 | Download Application Form @ www.isro.gov.in
ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization ) Centralized Recruitment Board (ICRB) invites the online applications for the posts of Scientist/Engineers ‘SC’ only for Indian nationals. According to latest ISRO Bengaluru recruitment 2019, they are ready to recruit 21 jobs under various Engineering disciplines such as Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning and Architecture. Apply online link through ISRO web portal will be open now & the last date for applying this Jobs is 14.10.2019. You can download the online registration form & job notification from their official site www.isro.gov.in.
The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may apply duly following the procedure stated. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be short-listed to appear in the Written Test, which is scheduled to be conducted on 12.01.2020 at twelve venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram. Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be shortlisted for interview, the schedule and venue of which will be notified by e-mail.
Details of ISRO Recruitment 2019:
|Board of Organization||ISRO Centralized Recruitment Board (ICRB)|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No. ISRO: ICRB: 02:2019|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Refer Advt.|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available Now|
|Closure Date for Online Application||14.10.2019|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||16.10.2019|
Daily Recruitment helps you to gain more details regarding ISRO Bengaluru, Karnataka latest recruitment and upcoming job opportunities. Daily Recruitment helps you to get more details about government jobs & private sector jobs.
ISRO Scientist/ Engineers Vacancy Details:
|Category||No. Of. Positions|
|Scientist/ Engineers SC (Civil)||11|
|Scientist/ Engineers SC (Electrical)||05|
|Scientist/ Engineers SC (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning)||04|
|Scientist/ Engineers SC (Architecture)||01|
|Totally, 21 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for ISRO Scientist/Engineer 2019:
For more accurate and detailed information about this ISRO Jobs notification, check their official notification on www.isro.gov.in regarding prescribed educational qualification, age, reservation & relaxation, application mode, selection procedure & other important notes.
- First Class BE/ B Tech or equivalent with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10.
- He/ She should be 35 years as on 14.10.2019.
- Written Test
- Personnel Interview
- Charge of Rs. 100 (Rupees One Hundred Only) will be applicable for each application.
- All Women candidates/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST); Ex-serviceman [EX], Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Fee Payment Mode:
- Candidates may make the payment ‘online’ using Internet Banking/Debit Card or ‘Offline’ by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
- Applications will be received on-line only.
Steps to Apply & Download ISRO ICRB Online Registration/Application Form & Job Notification 2019:
- Go to the official website “https://www.isro.gov.in”.
- Pick the “Careers” from the footer menu list.
- Find and choose the “Centralised Recruitment (ICRB), All Locations”.
- It will redirect to next page, select “Recruitment of Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ in the disciplines of Civil, Electrical, Ref & Air-Conditioning and Architecture”.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Scroll down & choose desired link to fill the online application form.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit your filled applications
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
|Disclaimer: Aspirants are advised to check & confirm all the above said information with the concern official site notification. We are not responsible for any mismatches (spell/number error).|