ISRO Recruitment 2019 | Technician & Other Posts | Last Date 13.09.2019 | Apply Online Latest 86 Job Vacancies @ www.isro.gov.in
ISRO Recruitment 2019: Indian Space Research Organization – Human Space Flight Centre (HSFC) is going to release an advertisement for filling 86 vacancies in various disciplines of the following posts such as Technician- B, Draughtsman- B and Technical Assistant Posts. It invites online application from the eligible candidates. Applicants can apply via online mode from the date 24.08.2019 to 13.09.2019. ISRO recruitment 2019 apply online link and official notification will be available in the official website of ISRO.
|Click here to apply 158 ISRO VSSC Jobs 2019|
Aspirants must have completed the following educational qualification such as SSLC/ SSC/ Matriculation Pass + ITI/ NTC/ NAC/ Diploma in Engineering from the recognized board or university. The minimum and maximum age limit should be 18 years and 35 years for ISRO HSFC recruitment 2019 for Diploma holders. It will choose the candidates on the basis of written test and skill test. The selected candidates will be posted at any of the Centres/ Units of ISRO/ Department of space located anywhere in India.
Details of ISRO HSFC Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest ISRO notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Indian Space Research Organization – Human Space Flight Centre|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Job Name||Technician- B, Draughtsman- B & Technical Assistant|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||86|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting Date for Online Registration||24.08.2019|
|Last Date for Online Registration||13.09.2019|
Candidates are requested to look through the official notification before apply to this latest job recruitment in ISRO. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Karnataka jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Post Wise Vacancy Details for ISRO Notification 2019
ISRO is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment. The post wise vacancy with salary details are described in the table below,
Eligibility Criteria for ISRO Technician & Other Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as SSLC/ SSC/ Matriculation Pass + ITI/ NTC/ NAC/ Diploma in Engineering from the recognized board or university.
- The age limit should be between 18 to 35 years for this recruitment.
- ISRO will conduct written test and skill test for filtering the candidates.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via online mode only.
- Male and OBC Canddiates should pay the fees of Rs.250/- for this recruitment.
- SC, ST, EX-SM, PwBD and female candidates are exempted from the fees payment.
Mode of Payment
- Applicants can pay the fees through either online or offline mode.
How to apply for ISRO Jobs 2019
- Go to official website isro.gov.in
- Find the “Careers” link and click on it.
- Search for the notification regarding this recruitment and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Enter the prescribed details in the application form correctly and apply for the above said posts.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
|APPLY ONLINE LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Only Indian Nationals can apply for this ISRO recruitment. Please refer the official website for syllabus, written test date, skill test date, result, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in ISRO 2019.
|Disclaimer Notice: Please check official website for exact and detailed information. We kindly state that our website should not be responsible for any misinterpretations regarding details.|