ISRO Recruitment 2019 | Indian Space Research Organization/ Department of Space Centres | Library Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies 02 | Last Date 01.04.2019 | Apply online @ ISRO Careers
ISRO Recruitment 2019: Indian Space Research Organization/ Department of Space invite online applications from eligible candidates. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for 02 vacancies. As per the ISRO recruitment notification, these vacancies are allocated for Library Assistant posts. ISRO recruitment apply online link and notification is available in ISRO careers. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Karnataka apply to this recruitment from 12.03.2019. The last date for submission of online application is 01.04.2019.
Aspirants must have completed graduate in relevant disciplines from recognized university. Applicant’s age limit should be 35 years. ISRO will conduct written test/ skill test for selection of suitable aspirants. Candidates who have cleared the ISRO recruitment process, will be appointed at ISRO HQ, Bengaluru. Applicants can apply to this recruitment via online. All candidates have to pay required fee and make the payment via either online or offline. More details of ISRO jobs, upcoming vacancies, latest notices, merit list, call letter, result and etc. will be updated on ISRO official website.
Details of ISRO Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Indian Space Research Organization/ Department of Space Centres|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||ADVT. No. ISRO HQ:01:2019|
|Job Name||Library Assistant|
|Job Location||ISRO HQ, Bengaluru|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||12.03.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||01.04.2019|
You may visit ISRO Careers Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for ISRO Library Assistant Posts
- Aspirants must have completed Graduate from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Applicants age limit should be 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- ISRO will conduct written test/ skill test for selection of suitable aspirants.
Mode of Application
- Applicants can apply to this recruitment via online.
- Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ Women/ PWD/ EWS/ EXSM candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Applicants should make the payment via either online (net banking/ debit card) or offline.
How to apply ISRO Jobs Notification 2019
- Go to official website isro.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for lab assistant posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLY LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|