ITBP Recruitment 2020 | Constable posts | 51 Vacancies| Last Date: 26-08-2020 | Apply Online @ itbpolice.nic.in
ITBP Recruitment 2020: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force is India’s primary border patrol organization with its border with Tibet (China). They invites application for the posts of Constable, General Duty (GD), Group-C (non-gazetted & non-ministerial) under sports quota. ITBP released new job notification for filling up 51 vacancies. Interested Candidates with required eligibility can apply for the post @ itbpolice.nic.in only through online. Applicants searching jobs in Delhi can use this chance. Before applying for the post, applicants should read the instructions given in the official website. The last date to submit the online application is 26-08-2020.
Interested applicants can apply for ITBP Constable posts from 13.07.2020. Selection will be based on test / Interview. Applications with false statement will be rejected at any time of recruitment process. Applications received after due date will not be considered. If the candidates preferred to apply more than one post, they should apply in a separate application form. Candidates should send the prescribed documents along with the online submitted application form. Applicants should hold degree from a recognized university. Be in touch with the official website to get the latest announcements.
Details of ITBP Recruitment Notification 2020:
|Organization Name||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Job Type||Government jobs/ Defence Jobs|
|Job Name||Constable, General Duty (GD)|
|Salary||Rs. 21,700 – 69,100 (as per 7th CPC)|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application||13-07-2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||26-08-2020|
By following dailyrecruitment site, you can get latest updates here. Education qualification, Age limit, Selection process, how to apply regarding ITBP Recruitment 2020.
Vacancy Details of ITBP Advertisement 2020:
- As per the notification, candidates will be posted in following discipline through sports quota.
|Boxing||Male & Female|
|Archery||Male & Female|
|Sports Shooting||Male & Female|
Eligibility Criteria for ITBP Constable & Other Posts 2020:
- Education qualification details will be published in the official notification.
- Check notification for more details.
- Check official notification for age limit.
- The selection may be based on test/ Interview.
- Application via online mode is accepted.
- Online registration link will be available in official website from 13.07.2020.
- General/OBC (Male Candidates) should pay Rs. 100/-
- No Fee for SC/ST/Women Candidates.
- Applicants can pay fee online through official website.
How to Apply Online for Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force 2020:
- Go to the official website @ itbpolice.nic.in
- Find notification for above said posts.
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Be in touch with official website, till the online application portal opens
- Then fill the details carefully & submit it.
- Finally take a print of online submitted application for future use.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
ITBP Recruitment 2020 | General Duty Medical Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 14 | Walk in Interview date 24.03.2020 | Download Notification @ www.itbpolice.nic.in
ITBP Recruitment 2020: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force proposes to engage General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) for CISF & NDRF BNs in various locations/ formations throughout the country. Recently ITBP has released the new job notification on 04.02.2020 for GDMO posts. As per the ITBP Doctor Recruitment 2020 notification, overall 14 vacancies are allocated for GDMOs posts. Applicants who are searching Defence Jobs those candidates should attend the interview on 24.03.2020 @ UP.
ITBP GDMO Recruitment 2020 notification is available @ www.itbpolice.nic.in. Applicants should possess Medical Qualification and age limit should be 67 years. Selection will be based on walk in interview. After that selected candidates will be appointed at various locations/ formations throughout the country. Candidates will be required to produce certificates / testimonial in original at the time of Interview. More details of ITBP recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of ITBP Doctor Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Job Name||General Duty Medical Officer|
|Job Location||Various States|
|Walk in Interview date||24.03.2020|
You may visit www.itbpolice.nic.inWebsite to get more details about ITBP recruitment. Here you will get information of GDMO Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
ITBP 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 14 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
Eligibility Criteria for GDMO Posts
- Applicants should possess prescribed Medical Qualification.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 67 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on walk in interview
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|24.03.2020||09.00 hrs||The Inspector General (Medical), Referral Hospital, ITBP, CISF Camp, Vill- Suthania, PO-Surajpur, Greater Noida, Distt- Gautam Budh Nagar, (UP) , 201306|
How to apply Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Jobs 2020
- Go to official website itbpolice.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Walk-in-interview for contractual appointment of General Duty Medical Officers in CISF.”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.