IURDP Recruitment 2019 | Integrated Urban & Rural Development Program, Maharashtra | Clerk, Computer Operator & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 550 | Last Date 22.01.2019 | Apply online @ www.iurdp.org
IURDP Recruitment 2019: Maharashtra Government has allocates 550 vacancies for Integrated Urban & Rural Development Program. IURDP invites online application from eligible candidates for fill up following posts District Manager, Taluk Manager, Clerk & Computer Operator. Applicants who are seeking Maharashtra Govt jobs can use this chance. As per the IURDP Mumbai recruitment notification, these 550 vacancies are allocated for above said posts. Eligible candidates can apply to this recruitment through online. IURDP apply link will be started from 27.12.2018 and it will be ended on 22.01.2019.
IURDP recruitment apply online link and official notification is available in official website. Candidates must have completed 12th/ Graduate/ Post Graduate from recognized board or university. Applicants age limit should be 18 to 40 years. Selection will be based on online exam and interview. Online exam will be held from 20.02.2019 to 23.02.2019. After that selected aspirants will be posted at Mumbai, Maharashtra. Contenders have to pay required fee and make online payment only. More details of IURDP jobs, upcoming notices, merit list, result, call letter/ admit card and etc. will be updated on official website.
Details of IURDP Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Integrated Urban & Rural Development Program|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||District Manager, Taluk Manager, Clerk & Computer Operator|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||27.12.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||22.01.2019|
|Online exam date||20.02.2019 to 23.02.2019|
You may visit IURDP Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
IURDP Vacancy Details
- Integrated Urban & Rural Development Program allocates overall 550 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
Eligibility Criteria for IURDP District Manager, Taluk Manager, Clerk & Computer Operator posts
- Candidates must have completed 12th/ Graduate/ Post Graduate from recognized board or university.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Applicants age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on online exam and interview.
Mode of Application
- Aspirants should submit online application only.
- For District & Taluk Manager: Rs.500 for all candidates.
- For Clerk & Computer Operator Posts: Rs.400 for all candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Contenders should make online payment only.
How to apply IURDP Mumbai Jobs 2019
- Go to official website iurdp.org.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLY LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|