Jamia Hamdard Recruitment 2020 | Finance Officer | 01 Vacancy | Last Date: 15.12.2020 | Download Application @ jamiahamdard.ac.in
Jamia Hamdard Recruitment 2020: Jamia Hamdard (Government – Aided Deemed to be university) Accredited by NAAC in ‘A’ Category has recently announced the notification [Ad.no: 01/ 2020] for the post of Finance Officer. Jamia Hamdard university is going to fill a vacancy on tenure/ deputation basis. Eligible candidate should fulfil the below qualification and apply the post through offline only. Last date to apply offline is 15.12.2020 up to 5.00 PM. Job Location will be at New Delhi.
The post is to be filled up by tenure/ deputation basis for a period of 5 years and it can be renewed based on their satisfactory performance. The selection process will be test/ interview. The shortlisted candidates should bring their originals to the place of interview at their own cost. Candidates already in service must produce NO Objection Certificate. Reservation for persons with disabilities as per Government of India Rules is available, such candidates need not to enclose the application fee. The age of retirement from the post of finance officer will be 62 years. Salary will be 37,400 to 67,000.
Details of Jamia Hamdard Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Jamia Hamdard (Deemed to be University)|
|Advertisement No.||01/ 2020|
|Job Name||Finance Officer|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Salary||Rs. 37,400 to Rs. 67,000|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||15.12.2020|
Before applying the post, candidate should visit jamiahamdard.ac.in to get the details of Jamia Hamdard (Government – Aided Deemed to be University) Recruitment 2020. Here you will get the details of the post of Finance Officer includes education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process. Keep in touch with dailyrecruitment.in to get more latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Finance Officer Vacancy
- Applicant must have completed Master’s degree/ CA with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade.
- Check the notification for more details.
Age Limit (As on 15.12.2020)
- Age limit should be below 50 years.
- Test/ Interview.
- Application fees is Rs.500.
- DD should be drawn in favour of Registrar, Jamia Hamdard payable at New Delhi.
- The candidate should submit the application through offline in the following address:
Office of the Deputy Registrar, Establishment Section, Jamia Hamdard, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi – 110062
- The last date to submit application is 05.12.2020 up to 5.00PM.
Steps to apply Jamia Hamdard Recruitment 2020
- Go to the Official Website “jamiahamdard.ac.in”
- In the homepage, click Vacancies to find the notification of Advertisement for the post of Finance Officer.
- Read the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- Download the application form and fill up the details correctly.
- Forward the application form to the corresponding address.
|DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 12,558 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 97,059 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 3,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 6,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 4,611 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|