Jharkhand High Court Assistant Admit Card 2019 | Assistant (Post Code – 01) Post | Examination Date 22.09.2019 | Total Vacancies 64 | Download Call Letter @ jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in
Jharkhand High Court Assistant Admit Card 2019: The High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi has released the Assistant (Post Code – 01) admit card or call letter now available on official website @ jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in. They are going to conduct written examination for the Advertisement No. 04 /Accts./2018 at various centers of Ranchi on 22.09.2019 (Sunday). Candidates can collect your hall ticket from their respective district high court of Jharkhand official website. Minimum qualifying marks for General and BC category will be 40% and 30% for SC/ST.
Jharkhand High Court Assistant written exam date, reporting time, examination center are indicated on your particular hall ticket. Those candidates who are applied for this High Court Job Recruitment can download your call letter. Shortlisted candidates from written will be called for Skill/ Typing test & Viva-Voice. Refer High Court of Jharkhand official site for more details about Assistant recruitment job notification i.e., advt. no. 04 /Accts./2018 admit card, exam pattern, exam date, exam scheme, answer key, exam schedule short notice, syllabus, result, previous question pdf paper and so on.
High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi Assistant Hall Ticket Details:
|Board of Organization||High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi|
|Category||Jharkhand High Court Assistant Admit Card 2019|
|Advertisement No||No. 04 /Accts./2018|
|Designation||Assistant (Post Code – 01)|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam|
|Skill/ Typing Test|
|Examination Date||22.09.2019 (Sunday)|
|Exam Centre & Time||Various Centres in Ranchi|
|Hall Ticket Status||Available Now|
The call letter should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it. Those who fail to bring hall ticket are not allowed to admit exam.
Jharkhand High Court 64 Assistant Written Exam Pattern 2019:
|Name of Exam||Marks||Duration|
|Written Test||90 marks||2 Hours|
|Computer Skill/ Typing Test||Qualifying in Nature||5 Min|
|Personality/ Viva-Voce||15 marks||—|
Syllabus for Advt. No. 04 /Accts./2018 Assistant of jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in 2019
- Group 1– General English comprising of English comprehension, English essay, English paragraph writing and English word power (30 marks)
- Group 2 – Objective General Knowledge (30 marks)
- Group 3 – Numerical ability and reasoning test including Mathematical test of Matric Standard (30 marks)
Computer Skill Test
- The candidates will be asked to Type the written passage of 100 words @ 20 words per minute and to have to burn the same in a Compact disc.
Steps to Download Jharkhand High Court Assistant (Post Code – 01) Admit Card 2019:
- Go to Jharkhand High Court official website “https://jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in”.
- Pick “Recruitment” from the Side menu bar.
- Select “Shortlisted / Non-shortlisted Applicants and Admit Cards of the Shortlisted applicants for appearing in the Written Test for recruitment to the Post of Assistant of this Court” to get admit card.
- It will redirect to admit card download page, enter your reg. no. & DOB, click “Proceed” button.
- Your admit card will display on the screen, download it and make a print.
- Get back to recruitment page & click on “Notice for the written test for the post of Assistant Librarian, Cashier, Translator, Jr. Translator, Typists & Assistants of this Court under Advt No. 04/Accts./2018” to get exam notification.
|Jharkhand High Court Assistant Admit Card||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|Disclaimer: Aspirants are advised to check & confirm all the above said information with the concern official site notification. We are not responsible for any mismatches (spell/number error).|