Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 – job notification for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Post | Total Vacancies 1236 | Last Date: 19.12.2017
Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2017: India Post invites application for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). Particularly, 1236 vacancies are allotted for this posts. Eligible Candidates apply for Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment via online. It is the great chances for the candidates who are seeking latest Govt Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must fill the online application form on or before the last date 19th December 2017 Only. Candidates who have completed 10th or equivalent from recognized institute eligible for this recruitment. Interested and Eligible Candidates applying for Jharkhand Postal Circle jobs can check the official notification.
This Page explains detailed information on Jharkhand Postal Circle GDS Recruitment such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and more. Candidates are requested to read following details carefully and apply online for Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2017.
Details of Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: India Post
Job Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Name of the Post: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Total no. of Vacancies: 1236
Job Location: Jharkhand
Eligibility Criteria of Jharkhand GDS Vacancies
- Candidates must possess 10th standard from a recognized board/institute.
- Knowledge of Computer Skill.
- Should have furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 40 yrs as on 20.11.2017
- Refer official notification for age relaxation.
- Merit List
|General/OBC Male Candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|All Female, SC/ST/PH Candidates||Nil|
Mode of Payment
- Offline Payment – Post Office (E-Payment Service)
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for Jharkhand Postal Circle Vacancy
- Go to official website www.indiapost.gov.in
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then upload photo and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Pay application fee offline on or before the last date.
- Finally take a printout of online application for future use.
|Starting date for submission of online application||20.11.2017|
|Last date for submission of application||19.12.2017|