JSSC Recruitment 2019 | Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission – JECCE & SBCCE | Constable Posts | Total Vacancies 1530 | Last Date 21.06.2019 | Apply online @ jssc.nic.in
JSSC Recruitment 2019: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has issued the new recruitment advertisement for job seekers. It is going to fill up 1530 vacancies in Jharkhand state. As per the JSSC notification, these 1530 vacancies are assigned to Excise Constable (EC)and Special Branch Constable Posts. You may get Direct Official Link for applying JSSC Recruitment 2019 along with current JSSC Recruitment official Notification 2019 at official website. It invites online application from qualified persons. Candidates who are looking for police jobs in Jharkhand Govt can make the online registration from 17.06.2019 to 21.06.2019.
Aspirants should submit the applications via online mode only and make only online payment. Contenders should have possessed 10th/ 12th from recognized board. Candidates age limit should be 18 to 25 years. JSSC will recruit the constables on the basis of Written, PET & Medical Exam. Shortlisted applicants will be appointed at anywhere in Jharkhand state. More details of JSSC recruitment vacancy, upcoming Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming JSSC notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
JSSC is a Staff recruitment organization of state Government of Jharkhand. Jharkhand SSC was constituted by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Act 2008 (Jharkhand Act 16, 2008). Headquarter of the commission has been located in Ranchi, Jharkhand until now. They conduct exams such as State services, Forest Services and Agricultural Services. They conduct exams every year in order to fill the vacant position in various departments and offices in the state.
Details of JSSC Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Type||State govt.|
|Job Name||Excise Constable and Special Branch Constable|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||17.06.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||21.06.2019|
You may visit jssc.nic.in Website to get more details about JSSC Vacancy 2019. Here you will get information of Excise Constable and Special Branch Constable posts (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
JSSC 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the JSSC notification, overall 1530 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Special Branch Constable||1012|
Eligibility Criteria for JSSC Constable Posts
- Contenders should have possessed 10th/ 12th from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Special Branch Constable: age limit should be 19 to 25 years.
- Excise Constable: age limit should be 18 to 25 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- JSSC will recruit the constables on the basis of Written, PET & Medical Exam.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.800 for Gen/ OBC candidates and Rs.200 for SC/ ST candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via either online or offline.
How to apply JSSC Constable Jobs Notification 2019
- Go to official website jssc.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement for JSSC Constable Posts click on the advertisement.
- JSSC notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLY LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|