JIPMER Admit Card 2019 | JIPMER Entrance Examination – 2019 | Exam Date 02.06.2019 | Download JIPMER Hall Ticket @ jipmer.edu.in
JIPMER Admit Card 2019: JIPMER has already released an advertisement for the admission of MBBS education for the students across India. There are many numbers of seats available in JIPMER. Huge numbers of students were applied to this entrance exam from 6th March to 12th April 2019. Now JIPMER has released the admit card of the entrance exam for the applied candidates. Applicants who are waiting to write the entrance exam can download the JIPMER MBBS admit card 2019 from the official website of JIPMER from 20.05.2019 to 02.06.2019.
The entrance exam will be held in 120 cities across India. Totally 27 states have the examination centers for this JIPMER MBBS Entrance 2019. It will conduct the entrance exam on 02.06.2019 in morning and evening shifts. JIPMER Entrance exam will be conducted in the form of Computer based test (online) and the questions must be in the English Language only. In Pondicherry campus 150 seats are allocated and in Karaikal (Tamilnadu) Campus 50 seats are allocated for this MBBS admission. The selection is based on the online test and counselling. JIPMER Entrance Exam Mock test is available in the official website of JIPMER.
Details of JIPMER MBBS Admit Card
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research|
|Name of the Examination||JIPMER MBBS Entrance examination 2019|
|Total No. Of Seats||200|
|Type of Exam||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Medium Of Exam||English|
|Selection Process||Written Examination and Counselling|
|Entrance Exam Center||120 cities across India|
|Starting date to download admit card||20.05.2019|
|Last Date to download admit card||02.06.2019|
Applied candidates can download the JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam hall ticket 2019 from the direct link given below in this page. We provide information such as steps to download JIPMER hall ticket, exam date, syllabus and pattern. Please visit Daily Recruitment for latest updates.
Seats Allocated for MBBS in JIPMER
- 150 seats allocated in Puducherry campus.
- 50 seats allocated in Karaikal campus.
JIPMER Entrance Examination Centers
- JIPMER is going to conduct entrance exam to select students for MBBS Education. The entrance exam will be held at 120 cities in 27 states like Tamilnadu, Pondicherry, Karnataka, Haryana, Maharashtra and etc. across India.
JIPMER Entrance Examination Schedule
|Date of Entrance Exam||Morning Shift||Afternoon Shift|
|02.06.2019||10.00 a.m to 12.30 p.m Reporting Time 8.00 a.m||3.00 p.m to 5.30 p.m Reporting time 1.00 p.m|
JIPMER Entrance Exam Pattern
|Logical Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude||10|
JIPMER Entrance Exam Syllabus
- The JIPMER MBBS entrance exam questions will be asked from 11th & 12th standard Physics, Chemistry and Biology books, Logical reasoning & quantitative aptitude and English Comprehension syllabus for JIPMER entrance exam is as follows.
Syllabus for Logical Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude
- Substitution, Number and Alphabetical Series, Coding and Decoding, Theme Detection, Blood Relationship, Figure Completion Test, Quantitative Aptitude.
Syllabus for English Comprehension
- Writing Skills, Literature and Long reading, Reading unseen passages and Note making.
How to download JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2019 Hall Ticket
- Go to official website jipmer.edu.in
- Find the link “JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination Hall ticket – 2019” to download the hall ticket.
- Click the link and it enters into the login page.
- Login using the user id and password.
- Download the hall ticket and bring it to attend the exam.
|JIPMER MBBS ENTRANCE ADMIT CARD||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|