JIPMER Jobs 2018 | Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research | Professor & Assistant Professor Posts | Total Vacancies 67 | Last Date 31.08.2018 | Download Application Form @ jipmer.puducherry.gov.in
JIPMER Jobs 2018: Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) invites applications from eligible candidates for Professor & Assistant Professor Posts. JIPMER allocates, totally 67 vacancies for these posts. Interested candidates can send the offline application form to prescribed address. JIPMER application form is available in official website. Last date for receipt of filled application form is 31.08.2018.
JIPMER selects the applicants on regular basis and its selection will be made on personal interview. JIPMER interview date and time will be intimated by email or update on website. Candidates who have selected in interview will have posting in JIPMER, Puducherry. PG degree (i.e.) MD/MS/DM/M.Ch. possessed by the candidate must be recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI). Applications received after the scheduled date or incomplete applications will not be acceptable. Candidates must pay the fee in the form of DD. More details of job vacancy 2018 jipmer, job openings and latest announcements will update on website.
Details of JIPMER Jobs 2018 – 19
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Institute Of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Professor & Assistant Professor Posts|
You may visit official website of JIPMER to get more details about this recruitment. Here you can get information like eligibility criteria (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check our website regularly to get more updates.
Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER Professor & Asst. Professor Vacancy
- MD/MS/Master Degree/Ph.D./D.M/M.Ch. in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 31.08.2018)
- Candidate should have maximum age limit between 50 to 58 years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Personal Interview
Mode of Application
- Rs.500 for Gen/OBC and Rs.250 for SC/ST candidates.
- No fee for PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Offline – Demand Draft (the Director, JIPMER, Puducherry payable at State Bank of India, JIPMER Branch, Puducherry-605006)
|Last date for submission of application form||31.08.2018|
How to apply JIPMER Professor & Asst. Professor posts
- Go to official website jipmer.puducherry.gov.in.
- Click “Announcements” select “All Announcements”.
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement to the post of Professor & Assistant Professor on regular basis for JIPMER, Puducherry” to get the notification click “Notices Download”.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility then back to the page.
- Click “Application form” fill up the form correctly then send it to the given address.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DAILYRECRUITMENT ANDROID APP>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
JIPMER Jobs 2018 | Nursing Officer & LDC | Total Vacancies 115 | Last Date 18.05.2018 | Apply online @ www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in
JIPMER Jobs 2018: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research shortly called as JIPMER recently published the notification to fill up 115 vacancies for the post of Nursing Officer & Lower Division Clerk. It is a great opportunity for aspirants who are waiting to work in JIPMER. Candidates apply to this job online mode on or before the last date 18.05.2018. Online application is available in official website you can visit the official website for further information.
JIPMER invites the candidates who are eligible for these posts. Aspirants apply to this job only online mode, no other modes are accepted. Clear information about the recruitment is given in the official notification; you may check the official notification to get more information. Here, other information like eligibility, qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process and etc. are given below.
Details of JIPMER Jobs 2018
Organization Name: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research
Job Type: Central Govt.
Job Name: Nursing Office & Lower Division Clerk
Total Vacancy: 115
Job Location: Puducherry
Vacancy Details of JIPMER Recruitment
|Name of the Post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Nursing Officer||91||Rs 44,900-Rs 1,42,400|
|Lower Division clerk||24||Rs 19,900-Rs 63,200|
Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER Nursing Officer & LDC Jobs
- For Nursing Officer – Degree/Diploma in General Nursing or equivalent from recognized university.
- For Lower Division Clerk -12th or equivalent from recognized board or school.
- However check the notification for details about educational qualification.
- Candidate should have minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years for Nursing officer.
- Candidate should have minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years for Lower Division Clerk.
- Check the official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Test
- Skill Test (LDC)
Mode of Application
- For UR/UR+XSM/UR+MSP – Rs 1500/-
- OBC/OBC+XSM/OBC+MSP – Rs 1500/-
- SC&ST/SC&ST+XSM/SC&ST+MSP – Rs 1200/-
Mode of Payment
- Online – Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card
How to apply for JIPMER Nursing Officer & LDC Vacancies
- Go to official website www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in.
- Then click Announcements select “All announcements” next page will be displayed.
- Find the advertisement “JIPMER Nursing Officer and LDC Recruitment 2018” then click on the advertisement link, official notification will be opened.
- Read the notification and check your eligibility and then back to the page.
- Click “apply online” link then registration form will be opened enter you details correctly to register.
- After completion of registration you can proceed to apply and then upload your photo& signature and documents in prescribed format.
- Click the submit button and take the copy of application form for your future reference.
|Starting date for submission of online application||18.04.2018 (11.00 AM)|
|Last date for submission of online application||18.05.2018 (5.00 AM)|