JKNHM Recruitment 2020 | Certificate Programme in Community Health (CPCH) | 400 Vacancies | Last Date: 31.12.2020| Download Application Form @ jknhm.com
JKNHM Recruitment 2020: National Health Mission, J&K invites application from eligible candidates through Offline mode. JKNHM recently announced notification for admission to six months Certificate Programme in Community Health (CPCH) course for filling up 400 Vacancies. The course shall be conducted through IGNOU for Ayurvedic graduates/ BSC or GNM Nursing in programme Study Centres at Govt. Hospital Gandhi Nagar. The appointment will be purely on contractual basis on Jammu & Kashmir location. The last date to submit application is 31.12.2020. Candidate who seeks for government jobs can use this opportunity.
The applicant who are willing to serve rural and hard to reach areas of UT of J&K should only apply. The selected candidate should undergo six-month certificate programme in common health will be prepared based on performance in the written test. The initial contract for the above post up to 31st March and it will be extended based on their performance. Interested candidates may download the application form on the official website, to fill the details correctly and send it to the corresponding address on or before the last date. The candidate is selected for the CPCH and successfully complete six months certificate course, they may be placed at the identified Health wellness Centre- Sub Centre and posting shall be strictly facility based.
Details of Jammu NHM Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||National Health Mission, J&K|
|Name of the Certificate Course||Certificate Programme in Community Health (CPCH)|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir (Srinagar)|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||31.12.2020|
In a kind manner, candidates are advised to visit the official website “jknhm.com” to get the details of National Health Mission, J&K recruitment 2020. Here you will get the details for Certificate Programme in Community Health (CPCH) certificate course includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply mode and how to apply process. Be in connect with dailyrecruitment.in to get more latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for JKNHM Latest Notification Vacancies
- Applicant must have completed Diploma/ Degree in a relevant field from a recognized university.
- Check the notification for more details.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021)
- Maximum age limit of 45 years.
- Merit list/ Written Examination.
- The last date to submit Offline application is 31.12.2020 to the following address: Regional Institute of Health & Family welfare, Nagrota, Jammu for jammu division and Division Office, NHM, Ground floor, Block – A, Old secretariat Srinagar for Kashmir division.
Steps to apply JK National Health Mission Recruitment 2020
- Go to the official website “jknhm.com”
- In the homepage, click Notice Board to find the notification of Advertisement Notification for eligible candidates for admission to six months Certificate Programme in Community Health for Ayurvedic graduates/ Unani graduates and BSc or GNM Nursing for session January 2021.
- Read the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- Download the application form and fill the details correctly.
- Forward the application form to the corresponding address.
- The notification link is given below for any reference.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION/ DOWNLOAD APPLICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 12,558 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 97,059 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 3,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 6,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 4,611 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|