JKPSC Recruitment 2019 | Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission | Lecturer Posts | Total Vacancies 62 | Last Date 22 & 27 April 2019 | Apply online @ jkpsc.nic.in
JKPSC Recruitment 2019: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission invites online application from eligible candidates. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Lecturer Posts. As per the JKPSC 2019 notification, totally 62 vacancies are allotted for these posts. Applicants who want to get government jobs in J&K location can apply to this recruitment from 22.03.2019/ 27.03.2019. The last date for submission of online application form is 22.04.2019 & 27.04.2019. You may apply to this recruitment through online mode by using JKPSC login. JKPSC recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website.
JKPSC will conduct the interview for selection of suitable candidates. After that selected applicants will be appointed on anywhere in Jammu & Kashmir State. Candidates must have possessed MD/ MS/ PG Degree/ Ph.D./ DNB/ DM from recognized university. Aspirants must have attained the prescribed age limit and relaxation. You can apply to this recruitment via online only. Candidates need to pay requisite fee through online mode. More details of JKPSC exam date, upcoming vacancies, latest notification, syllabus, results, cut off marks and etc. are given in JKPSC website.
Details of JKPSC Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||22.03.2019 & 27.03.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||22.04.2019 & 27.04.2019|
You may visit JKPSC Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for JKPSC Lecturer Posts
- Candidates must have possessed MD/ MS/ PG Degree/ Ph.D./ DNB/ DM from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate should have minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Candidate can apply to this recruitment through online mode.
- Rs.800 for General candidates and Rs.400 for Reserved candidates.
- No fee for PH candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You may deposit the fee through online mode.
How to apply JKPSC Lecturer Jobs Notification 2019
- Go to official website jkpsc.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement for lecturer posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION 1||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION 2||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|