JKPSC Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies Post | 91 Vacancies | Last Date: 16.06.2021 | Apply Online @ jkpsc.nic.in
JKPSC Recruitment 2021: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission invites online application from the applicant who are domiciled in the UT of Jammu and Kashmir for the post of Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies for filling up 91 vacancies. Applicant who has completed the qualification of degree/ diploma may apply JKPSC jobs by using official website (jkpsc.nic.in). Before applying, candidates need to login or register themselves using OTR. After Successful submission, candidates may apply online from 17.05.2021 to 16.06.2021. Job seekers who are looking for Government jobs may apply JKPSC jobs on the prescribed date.
The JKPSC conducts written examination followed by viva- voce/ interview for the selection of eligible candidates for the appointment of above said posts. The exam will be tentatively held on 24.10.2021 at Srinagar & Jammu Centres. Applicant may download admit card two weeks before the exam on JKPSC official website. At the time of examination candidates should bring printout of the admit card. Applicant are advised to apply JKPSC vacancy well in advance for avoiding rushes. The details of JKPSC recruitment, upcoming notification, online application form, last date, syllabus, results etc. will be available on the official website.
Details of JKPSC New Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Advertisement No.||05 – PSC (DR-P) OF 2021|
|Job Name||Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies|
|Job Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Salary||Rs. 40,800 to Rs. 1,29,200|
|Notification Released Date||11.05.2021|
|Starting date of the online Application||17.05.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the online Application||16.06.2021|
Here we are the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fees, apply mode and how to apply JKPSC new recruitment process are given below. Stay tuned with dailyrecruitment.in to get more latest updates. The JKPSC notification is available on the official website (jkpsc.nic.in).
Eligibility Criteria for JKPSC Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies Vacancies
- Applicant should possess Graduate/ Diploma in Cooperation.
- Refer the notification for more details.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021)
- Selection process will be based on Written Examination/ Viva- Voce/ Interview.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 1000 for General Category and Rs. 500 for reserved category through online mode.
- No fee for PHC candidates.
- Apply through online mode.
How to apply online for JKPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Visit the official website “jkpsc.nic.in”
- Notification for filling up of the post of Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies in Cooperative Department is displayed in the What’s new section.
- You can find the option for online application.
- Enter the details correctly, complete the following steps.
- Upload required documents.
- Once check the details properly.
- Make the payment and finally Click submit button.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
JKPSC Recruitment 2021 | J&K Police (G) Service & Other Services | 187 Vacancies | Combined Competitive Exam| Download Notification @ jkpsc.nic.in
JKPSC Recruitment 2021: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has released the notification for Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination. JKPSC expects application from eligible candidates to fulfil the requirements in various services like J&K Police (G) Service, Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service and J&K Accounts (G) Service. As per notification, JKPSC has announced 187 live vacancies for various posts in above said services. Candidates who searching for Government job may apply for this JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam. JKPSC recruitment notification is available at www.jkpsc.nic.in.
Before applying for the JKPSC CC Exam, candidates are instructed to ensure that they met the eligibility. JKPSC has decided to recruit candidates through the Combined Competitive Exam. Online application is available from 11.03.2021 and ends to 12.04.2021. Applicants no need to submit the hard copy of the application. JKPSC will conduct the Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Exam tentatively 11.07.2021. The tentative date of commencement of main examination is 04.10.2021. JKPSC syllabus, exam date, admit card, merit list and results will be uploaded at www.jkpsc.nic.in.
Details of JKPSC Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Service Name||J&K Police (G) Service, Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service and J&K Accounts (G) Service|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Notification Released Date||08.01.2021|
|Start Date to Submit Application||11.03.2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||12.04.2021|
Applicants are instructed to visit www.jkpsc.nic.in to get more details about JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam. Here we have prescribed some information like selection process, apply mode and steps to apply for JKPSC Vacancies. You may download the official notification by given link. Looking forward www.dailyrecruitment.in to obtain latest job notification.
JKPSC Vacancy Details
|Name of Service||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service||56|
|J&K Police (G) Service||71|
|J&K Accounts (G) Service||60|
Eligibility Criteria for JKPSC J&K Police (G) Service Vacancy
Educational Qualification & Age Limit
- Refer advertisement for educational qualification & age limit.
- Selection may be based on Preliminary Examination & Mains Examination.
- Candidates should submit their application through Online mode only.
- Apply @ jkpsc.nic.in.
- General Category – Rs.1000/-
- Reserved Categories – Rs.500/-
- PHC Candidates – NIL
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode only.
Steps to apply for JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam
- Go to official website jkpsc.nic.in.
- Find & click Notice regarding Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination, 2021 in Moving News
- Read the notification carefully.
- If you are new user to JKPSC, make One Time Registration.
- Then use Login option to make online registration.
- Fill the application form and submit.
- Take a printout of filled application form for future use.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|