JNU Admit Card 2019 | National Testing Agency | Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination (JNUEE-CEEB 2019) | CBT Exam Date: 27th to 31st May 2019 | Download NTA JNU Exam 2019 Call Letter @ ntajnu.nic.in
JNU Admit Card 2019: National Testing Agency is going to conduct the Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination (JNUEE) 2019 & Combined Entrance Examination for Biotechnology (CEEB) 2019 in 127 centers throughout the country. It is going to release the JNU admit card for JNUEE 2019 & CEEB 2019 Examinations. JNU NTA 2019 exam will be held from 27.05.2019 to 31.05.2019. NTA has allocated many number of seats for JNU Admissions 2019. Candidates who have applied for this examination and eagerly waiting to write the examination kindly get your NTA JNU 2019 hall ticket from official website of NTA from 10.05.2019.
JNUEE 2019 & CEEB 2019 exam date, time and centre details are given in the call letter. NTA JNU online registration was successfully completed. There are many number of candidates were applied. Applicants who have applied for this NTA JNU Exam 2019 those candidates download your admit card by using JNU NTA login credentials. NTA will select the aspirants on the basis of Computer Based Test. NTA will conduct the JNUEE 2019 & CEEB 2019 exam in 127 cities all over the country and exam centres details are given below. More details of NTA JNU e-admit card/ hall ticket, JNU 2019 Exam syllabus, result, exam date and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of JNU Entrance Exam Admit Card 2019
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Nehru University – National Testing Agency|
|Category||Central Govt./ Admit Card|
|Name of the Exam||Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination (JNUEE-CEEB 2019)|
|Exam Scheme||LAN Based CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|JNUEE 2019 & CEEB 2019 Exam date||27.05.2019 to 31.05.2019|
|Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website||10.05.2019|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Exam Timings||First Session: 9.30 am to 12.30 pm & Second Session: 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm|
|Status of Admit Card||Available|
You may go official website NTA JNU website to get more details about JNU entrance exam admit card 2019. In this article you will get JNUEE 2019 & CEEB 2019 Exam admit card details like hall ticket details, exam scheme, syllabus, how to download and direct link. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
NTA JNU 2019 Exam Centres
- JNUEE-CEEB 2019 exam will be conducted in 127 exam centres across the country. Applicants who have applied for this JNU Entrance Exam 2019 exam those candidates kindly download you NTA JNU admit card 2019 by using login credentials. The address of the exam centre will be mentioned on the JNU admit card 2019 along with other details. NTA has announced the complete details about JNUEE-CEEB 2019 exam centres and cities in official website.
NTA JNU Entrance Exam Scheme 2019
- JNU Entrance Examination 2019 exam scheme is clearly given below,
|Mode of Exam||LAN Based CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Question|
|Medium of Paper||English Only|
|Scoring||1, 2, 3 or 4 Marks for correct response & No negative marking for incorrect response|
How to Download NTA JNU Admit Card 2019
- Go to official website ntajnu.nic.in.
- Find the link for JNUEE-CEEB 2019 exam, click on the link.
- It will redirect to the next page enter your login credentials.
- After that click submit button your hall ticket will display on the screen.
- You may download the call letter and bring it for write the exam.
|JNU Entrance Exam Syllabus||CLICK HERE>>|
|JNU Admit Card||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|