Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 | Assistant Commandant Posts | Apply online @ www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in | Last Date 01.06.2018
Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018: Join Indian Coast Guard, Armed Force of the Union invites online applications from Young, Dynamic and Dedicated Male & Female Candidates for the recruitment of post (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) Assistant Commandant in General Duty, General Duty (Pilot) and Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL). This is really big opportunities for candidates who are willing and looking for Indian coast guard recruitment. Eligible candidates can apply for the Indian coast guard vacancies through online from 19.05.2018 to 01.06.2018.
Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment will be conducted (Preliminary Selection) on 18 June 2018 (Tentatively) at Centres Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata & Noida etc. Interested candidates download the notification @ www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility conditions carefully and apply only if they fulfill all essential qualifications for the Assistant Commandant position. If you’re eligible candidates may submit online application till the last date of notification ends. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, pay scale and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Indian Coast Guard
Indian Coast Guard shortly ICG under ministry of Defence protect coastal areas of India. Coast Guard has been servicing to country since 1978. Headquarter has been located in New Delhi, capital of India. ICG jointly works with the department such as Indian Navy, Department of Fisheries, Department of Revenue (Customs) and the central and state police forces. Presently, ICG has more than fifteen thousand personnel, one hundred and sixty five vessels and also sixty aircrafts.
Details of Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Join Indian Coast Guard
Employment Category: Central Government Job.
Name of the Post: Assistant Commandant
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Eligibility criteria for Join Indian Coast Guard Asst. Commandant Vacancies:
- Bachelor’s degree/Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education/12th (Physics & Maths)/1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech Course/1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable/ Equivalent from recognized university/ institute/ board.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official notification given below.
- Short Listing of Applications.
- Preliminary Selection.
- Final Selection.
- Medical Examination.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard vacancies 2018:
- Go to Join Indian Coast Guard official website @ joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Click on option -> opportunities.
- Find the correct notification -> Recruitment of Assistant Commandant-01/2019 Batch.
- Fill all your details of online application clearly and upload the photograph with self-signature in jpeg format..
- Submit your application via online till the last date.
- Finally take print out of your online application form for future reference.
|Starting date for submission of online application.||19.05.2018|
|Ending date for submission of online application.||01.06.2018|
|Date of Preliminary Selection||18 June 2018 (Tentatively)|