Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 | Yantrik Posts | Total Vacancies 37 | Last Date 22.03.2020 | Apply online @ joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020: Indian Coast Guard invites online application from Diploma Holders for recruitment to the post of Yantrik in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union. It is going to recruit 37 aspirants for Yantrik 02/2020 batch. Recently ICG has announced the new jobs notification for Yantrik posts. As per the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2020 notification, there are 37 vacancies are filled by ICG. Applicants who are seeking Defence jobs will make the online registration from 16.03.2020. The last date for submission of online application for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2020 is 22.03.2020.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2020 apply online and notification is available in official website (joinindiancoastguard.gov.in). Aspirants must have passed Matriculation & Diploma. Candidates age limit should be 18 to 22 years (i.e.) between 01.08.1998 to 31.07.2002. Selection will be based on written examination, physical fitness test and medical examination. Shortlisted candidates will be placed anywhere in India. More details of Join Indian Coast Guard recruitment vacancy, upcoming ICG job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Indian Coast Guard
Indian Coast Guard shortly ICG under ministry of Defence protect coastal areas of India. Coast Guard has been servicing to country since 1978. Headquarter has been located in New Delhi, capital of India. ICG jointly works with the department such as Indian Navy, Department of Fisheries, Department of Revenue (Customs) and the central and state police forces. Presently, ICG has more than fifteen thousand personnel, one hundred and sixty five vessels and also sixty aircrafts.
Details of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Join Indian Coast Guard|
|Job Type||Defence Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||16.03.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||22.03.2020|
You may visit joinindiancoastguard.gov.in Website to get more details about Indian Coast recruitment. Here you will get information of Yantrik like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Yantrik Vacancy
- Aspirants must have passed Matriculation & Diploma from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 18 to 22 years (i.e.) between 01.08.1998 to 31.07.2002.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Selection will be based on written examination, physical fitness test and medical examination.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Yantrik Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “ADVERTISEMENT FOR YANTRIK – 02/2020 BATCH“, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 | 25 Vacancies | Special Recruitment Drive (SRD) For SC/ST – 02/2020 Batch | Last Date 15.02.2020 | Apply Online @ www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020: The Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union invites online application only from an eligible SC & ST Category. Recently they have published this Join Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2020 advertisement for general duty branch (men) as an Assistant Commandant. As per the Join Indian Coast Guard notification 02/2020 Batch, there were totally 25 vacancies are going to recruit under this Special Recruitment Drive (SRD). Applicants who have more passion in defence jobs can use this Indian Coast Guard opportunity and make an online registration from 09.02.2020 to 15.02.2020. You can download the Indian Armed Force notification and online application form on its official website @ www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
Applicants must have completed bachelor’s degree (BE/ B Tech degree) with minimum 55% marks from recognized university. ICG will select the candidates on the basis of Shortlisting of application, Preliminary examination selection and final selection followed by a Medical Examination. Only candidates cleared their final year/ final semester exams and completed their degrees are to apply. Candidate can apply for one branch only. The date and time of the examination will be intimated through candidates e-mail ID and Coast Guard website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. A merit list
will be prepared for the medically fit candidates on the basis of marks obtained. More details of Indian army admit card, result, vacancy and etc. are given in official website.
Description about Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||Indian Coast Guard – Armed Force|
|Job Category||Central Government Defence Job|
|Designation||General Duty Branch (Men) as an Assistant Commandant|
|Online Application Status||Available from 09.02.2020|
|Closure Date for Application||15.02.2020|
You may visit Join Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2020 official Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep checking daily recruitment site regularly to get latest updates.
ICG Asst. Commandant Vacancy 2020 Details:
|Totally, 25 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for ICG 02/2020 Batch General Duty Men Careers:
For more accurate and detailed information about this ICG job notification, check their official website notification regarding prescribed educational qualification, age, application procedure & other important notes.
- Should hold a bachelor’s degree of recognized university with minimum 55% marks in aggregate.
- Refer official notification.
- Short listing of Applications
- Preliminary Selection Examination – Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP & DT)
- Final Selection – Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview
- Applications will be accepted only ‘Online’ from 09 to 15 Feb 2020 upto 1700 Hrs for the above said post.
Steps to Apply Join Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant SRD Jobs 2020:
- Go to the official “http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in”.
- Search & pick “Recruitment of Assistant Commandant- 02/2020 Batch (SRD)” from the home page.
- Read the notification carefully and thoroughly.
- Get back & choose correct apply online link.
- Before applying online read the instruction provided for online registration.
- Fill up all those necessary fields & submit your online application form.
- Download and a make a print of it for future use.