JPSC Admit Card 2019 | Jharkhand Public Service Commission | Civil Judge (Junior Division) Posts | Total Vacancies 107 | Exam Date: 27.05.2019 | Download JPSC Civil Judge Admit Card @ jpsc.gov.in
JPSC Admit Card 2019: Jharkhand Public Service Commission has recently released the JPSC Admit Card for Civil Judge (Junior Division) Posts. It has already published the notification for Civil Judge post on Dec 2018. Now it has planned to conduct the JPSC Preliminary Test for Civil Judge posts and JPSC exam will be held on 27.05.2019. Candidates who have applied for JPSC Civil Judge recruitment and waiting to write the examination, kindly download your JPSC hall ticket from official website by using your registration number and date of birth. Applicants who are seeking govt jobs in Jharkhand State can use this JPSC opportunity. JPSC Civil Judge exam date time and venue details are given in the call letter.
As per the JPSC recruitment notification, overall 107 vacancies are allocated for Civil Judge (Junior Division) posts. Applicants who have applied for this post those candidates download your admit card by using JPSC login credentials. Jharkhand PSC will select the candidates on the basis of written exam & interview. After that selected applicants will be appointed on anywhere in Jharkhand. JPSC exam will be held for 100 marks and exam duration is 2 hours. More details of JPSC admit card/ hall ticket, departmental exam, result, merit list, cut off marks, syllabus, answer key, exam date, upcoming notification, latest vacancies and etc. are available in official website.
Details of JPSC Admit Card 2019
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Category||State Govt./ Admit Card|
|Name of the Post||Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
|No of Vacancies||107|
|Exam Scheme||Online Examination|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
|Exam Time||11.00 AM to 1.00 PM|
|Status of Admit Card||Available|
You may visit JPSC website to get more details about Jharkhand PSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2019. Here you will get information of JPSC Admit Card 2019 like hall ticket details, how to download and direct download link. Keep check dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
JPSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2019
- Exam Scheme: JPSC exam will be conduct in online
- Exam Duration: JPSC Civil Judge exam will be held for 2 hours.
- Total Marks: Jharkhand Public Service Commission allocates overall 100 marks for Civil Judge exam.
- Exam Date: JPSC exam will be held on 27.05.2019.
- Exam Duration: 2 hours (11.00 AM to 1.00 PM).
JPSC Syllabus 2019 for Civil Judge (Junior Division) Posts
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission Civil Judge Exam questions will be asked from following topics (i.e.) General English, General Knowledge (including current affairs), the code of Civil Procedures 1908, The Code of Criminal Procedure 1973, The Indian Evidence Act 1872, The law of Contract 1872, The Indian Penal Code 1860.
JPSC Exam Centre for Civil Judge Posts
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission exam for Civil Judge (Junior Division) posts will be conducted at anywhere in Jharkhand state.
How to Download JPSC Hall Ticket 2019 for Civil Judge (Junior Division) Posts
- Go to official website jpsc.gov.in.
- Find the link “Click here to download Admit Card for Civil Judge (Junior Division) Preliminary Test, Advt.No.12/2018”.
- Click on the link, it will redirect to the next page.
- Enter your login credentials then enter submit button.
- After that your hall ticket will display on the screen.
- You may download the call letter and bring it for write the exam.
|JPSC Call Letter||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|