JSLPS Recruitment 2018 | Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society | BPM, DPO, BPO & other posts | Total Vacancies 132 | Last Date 23.07.2018 | Apply online @ jslps.org
JSLPS Recruitment 2018: Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society has recently released notification for State level Position, District level Position and Block level position. As per the notification, totally 132 vacancies are allotted for above said positions. Candidates can apply to these positions through online mode on or before the last date 23.07.2018.
JSLPS select candidates through written test, GD, Psychometric Test, Personal interview (for State level Positions) and Written Test, Village Immersion, Technical test (For District level posts). If the candidates want to apply more than one post, apply separately for each post. Candidates must have computer skills and language skills (English and Hindi). The vacancies allotted are tentative. It may be increased or decreased as per the JSLPS requirement.
Details of JSLPS Recruitment 2018 – 19
|Organization Name||Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||State level Position, District level Position and Block level position|
JSLPS New Vacancy Details
|Name of the Position||Name of the Post||No of vacancy|
|State Level Position||PC – Irrigation||01|
|PE- IT MIS (MKSP)||01|
|Accountant – State||01|
|District Level Position||District Manager – Finance||06|
|District Manager – FI||04|
|District Manager – SM&IB||04|
|District Manager – Livelihoods||02|
|District M&E and MIS Officer||05|
|District Accounts Officer||04|
|District Accountant (DAY-NRLM)||05|
|District Manager – Skills & Jobs||02|
|RPO-FISC (Agri Value Chain/insurance/Credit)||03|
|DPO – MIS||03|
|District Accountant (JOHAR)||06|
|District Project Coordinator||01|
|District M&E and MIS Coordinator||01|
|Block Level Position||BPM (DAY NRLM and MKSP)||64|
|BPO – Technical Support Officer||03|
Eligibility Criteria for JSLPS BPM, DPO, BPO & other Vacancies
- Degree/Post Graduate degree/Diploma in relevant disciplines from any recognized university.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- For State level Posts: Written Test/GD/Psychometric Test/Personal Interview
- For District Level Posts: Written Test/Village Immersion/Technical Test
Mode of Application
|Last date for submission of online application form||23.07.2018|
How to apply JSLPS BPM, DPO & other Posts through Online
- Go to official website jslps.org.
- Click “careers” find the advertisement “Advertisement for Special Drive Recruitment (ST/SC Positions)”
- To get the notification click “Job Description” notification will be opened read it and check eligibility.
- To apply go to following website -> sids.co.in click “Apply online” then select the post.
- Enter your details correctly then click submit button.
- Finally take the print of the application form for your reference.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DAILYRECRUITMENT ANDROID APP>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|