Kabirdham District Court Recruitment 2017 – Job Notification for Stenographer & Assistant Grade-III | Total Vacancies 24 | Last date to apply: 23.10.2017 | Download official notification @ ecourts.gov.in/kabirdham-kawardha
Kabirdham District Court Recruitment 2017- District Magistrate Office, Kabirdham has announced employment notification for Stenographer, Steno-typist and Assistant Grade-III Posts. Particularly, 24 vacancies are filled up these posts of District Court Recruitment 2017. Eligible and willing candidates can apply these posts through offline mode only. Download application from the official website of Kabirdham District Court (i.e) ecourts.gov.in/kabirdha-kawardha
Candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply these post or not. Eligible candidates download application and fill all mandatory details correctly. Applications should send their filled application along with self attested copies of certificate/Documents to below mentioned address on or before (Oct 23, 2017). Moreover you can get details like Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, Pay scale and steps to apply from this page.
Details of Kabirdham District Court Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: District Magistrate Office, Kabirdham
Organization Type: State Govt. Jobs
Total no. of Vacancies: 24
Pay scale: Rs. 5200-20200 +GP 1900/2800/-
Job Location: Kabirdham, Chhattisgarh
Vacancy details of Kabirdham District Court Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Eligibility criteria of stenographer & Assistant Posts
- Applicants must have passed 8th standard and Bachelor degree in relevant subject /DCA or its equivalent from a recognized institute/University.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 35 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Merit List
- Practical Test
- Skill Test
Mode of Application
District & Sessions Judge, Kabirdham, Chhattisgarh
How to apply for stenographer & Assistant Posts
- Applicants go to official website ecourts.gov.in/kabirdham-kawardha
- Click Recruitment tab in the right side corner of home page.
- Find the advertisement and download notification in pdf.
- Read the official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- If you are eligible, download application from the giben official website.
- Fill all required details correctly, don’t miss any single field blank.
- Check given details in the application before submit it.
- Finally, send your filled application along with necessary documents to given address.
|Starting date for submission of application||25.09.2017|
|Closing date for submission of application||23.10.2017|
|Date of written examination||Oct/Nov 2017|