Kancheepuram District Jobs 2018 | OSC Admin & other posts | Total Vacancies 05 | Last Date 30.07.2018 | Application Form @ www.kancheepuram.nic.in
Kancheepuram District Jobs 2018: Kancheepuram District has recently published the notification for following posts OSC Centre Administrator, Case Worker I, Case Worker II, IT Staff and Multi-Purpose Helper. As per the notification, particularly 05 vacancies are allotted for above said posts. Candidates can apply to these posts through offline mode on or before the last date 30.07.2018.
Selection process for above said posts will be updated on official website. Women candidates are only eligible to apply for following posts of OSC Centre Administrator & Case Worker I & II . Any persons can apply for IT Staff and Multi-Purpose Helper posts. Candidates must have relevant experience to apply for above said posts. Applications received after the last date will be rejected. Eligible candidates can apply to this Kancheepuram district jobs on or before the last date.
Details of Kancheepuram District Jobs 2018 – 19
|Organization Name||Kancheepuram District|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||OSC Centre Administrator, Case Worker I, Case Worker II, IT Staff and Multi-Purpose Helper|
|Job Location||Kancheepuram, Tamilnadu|
Kancheepuram District Jobs vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|OSC Centre Administrator||01||30000/-|
|Case Worker I||01||12000/-|
|Case Worker II||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Kancheepuram District One Stop Center Vacancies
- Degree/Master Degree/Diploma in relevant disciplines from any recognized university.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
Mode of Application
- District Social Welfare Officer, O/o District Social Welfare Office, N0.43, Gandhi Nagar 2nd Street, Near Indian Overseas Bank, kanchipuram – 631 501
|Starting date for submission of application form||09.07.2018|
|Last date for submission of application form||30.07.2018|
How to apply Kancheepuram District One Stop Center Posts
- Go to official website kancheepuram.nic.in.
- Click “Notices” select “Recruitments”
- Find the advertisement “Applications are invited for various posts in One Stop Centre, DSWO, Kancheepuram.” Download the notification for above said posts.
- Read the notification and check eligibility, then download the application form from notification.
- Fill up the form correctly, finally send it to the given address before the last dates ends.
|DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & aPPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DAILYRECRUITMENT ANDROID APP>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Kancheepuram District Jobs 2018 | TNRD Recruitment | Panchayat Secretaries Posts | Total 44 Vacancies | Apply @ www.kanchi.tn.nic.in | Last Date 10.04.2018
Kancheepuram District Jobs 2018: Rural Development and Panjayat Raj Department shortly TNRD has invited applications for Panchayat Secretaries post in Kancheepuram district. Totally, 44 vacancies are allotted for Panchayat Secretaries post in the zones of Acharapakkam, Kanchipuram, Kattankolathur, Kundrathur, Lathur, Madurantakam, Sriperumbudur, Thiruporur, Tirukkalukunram, Uttiramerur and Walajabad. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for Government Job may apply for TNRD Kancheepuram Recruitment via offline mode on or before the last date of 10.04.2018 (05.45 PM).
Interested candidates download the notification from Kancheepuram official website @ www.kanchi.tn.nic.in. Read the notification and check your eligibility for this post. Filled application form received after the last date and incomplete applications will be rejected. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, Pay scale, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of TNRD Kancheepuram Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department (TNRD)
Organization Type: State Government
Total Vacancies: 44
Pay Scale: Rs. 7700/-
Job Location: Kacheepuram, Tamil Nadu
Vacancy Details of TNRD Panchayat Secretaries
|Name of the Zone||Regions||Vacancies|
Eligibility criteria for TNRD Kancheepuram Recruitment 2018:
- 10th or equivalent from recognized university/institute.
|Categories||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
- Merit List
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – by Post/In Person.
- Candidates should check Zone wise postal address in official notification given below.
How to apply for TNRD Kancheepuram Recruitment 2018:
- Candidate visit official web site-> www.kanchi.tn.nic.in.
- Find correct notifications -> Notification for Recruitment of Panchayat Secretary in Village Panchayats (Under what is new) in the home page.
- Read the notification / instructions carefully and check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- Download application form then take print out of the application form.
- Fill all your details of application form correctly.
- Attach passport size photo (with self-attested) and necessary documents with the application.
- Finally filled in application form should reach the concerned office address on or before the last date of 11.04.2018.
|Starting date for submission of offline application form||26.03.2018|
|Last date for submission of offline application form||10.04.2018 (05.45 PM)|