Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2020 | Management Trainee & other Posts | Total Vacancies 25 | Last Date 31.12.2020 | Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment Notification @ www.deendayalport.gov.in
Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2020: Offline applications are invited for Management /Graduate Trainees on contract basis in the various disciplines in Deendayal Port Trust. Recently Kandla Port Trust has issued new employment notification [Advertise Notice No. GA/PS/9209-III/2020/6583] on 01.12.2020 for 25 vacancies. According to the Deendayal Port recruitment notification, these 25 vacancies are allotted for Management Trainee, Graduate Trainee & Statistical Trainee. Aspirants who are seeking jobs in Gujarat govt should submit the application on or before 31.12.2020.
The trainees are selected purely on the basis of merit only and merit will be prepared on the basis of ‘Sum of marks obtained in all semesters / years’ and ‘Sum of total (maximum) marks in all semesters / years. There will be no interview will be held for any post. The period of training will be 11 Months, which will be extendable by 1 more term on satisfactory performance of the trainee. Kandla Port Trust Recruitment notification & Deendayal Port MT Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.deendayalport.gov.in. More details of Kandla Port vacancy, upcoming Deendayal Port Trust Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming govt notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Deendayal Port MT Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Deendayal Port Trust (Erstwhile ‘Kandla Port Trust’)|
|Advertisement Number||Advertise Notice No. GA/PS/9209-III/2020/6583|
|Job Name||Management Trainee, Graduate Trainee & Statistical Trainee|
|Last Date for Submission of application||31.12.2020|
Candidates are requested to complete the application procedure well in advance to avoid the ending days’ rush on website. Here you will get of MT & Other Posts information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Vacancy Details of Kandla Port Jobs 2020
- As per the notification, overall 25 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Monthly Stipend|
Eligibility Criteria for Kandla Port Management/ Graduate/ Statistical Vacancy
- Applicants should possess Degree/ MBA/ MCA/ CA/ LLB/ B.A/ B.Com/ BBA/ B.Sc in concerned discipline from recognized institute or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- MT: 28 years.
- Graduate/Statistical Trainee: 25 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- The trainees are selected purely on the basis of merit only.
- There will be no interview will be held for any post
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address: The Secretary Deendayal Port Trust Administrative Office Building Gandhidahm (Kutch) Gujarat 370201
How to apply Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website deendayalport.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “GA/PS/9209-III/2020/6583”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 12,558 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 97,059 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 3,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 6,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 4,611 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|