Kanyakumari District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 | Assistant posts | 40 Vacancies | Last Date: 15/04/2020 | Apply Online @ kkadrb.in
Kanyakumari District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020: Kanyakumari District Central Cooperative Bank, which functions under the Registrar of Cooperative Societies released new job notification (Advertisement.No: 2/2020 & Advertisement.No: 3/2020) for Assistant Posts . Overall 40 vacancies are announced for the posts. Kanyakumari Cooperative bank announced new job notification on 10/03/2020. Interested aspirants who are searching jobs in Kanyakumari can apply only through online @ kkadrb.in. The last date to submit online application is 15/04/2020. Interview will be held on 17/05/2020.
Aspirants who are searching jobs in Tamil Nadu can apply now. Also, candidates who are providing false statement will be rejected. Any doubts arising from the application can be contacted at the e-mail address of District Recruitment Center, firstname.lastname@example.org. Syllabus for the written exam will be published in the official website. Answer Key of the written exam will publish after the announcement of examination results. Government employee/ PSU’s should apply through proper channel. Applicants should produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employers. Candidates should upload all the relevant documents (scanned) as mentioned in the official website. Candidates selected shall serve in the respective Associations assigned to them.
Details of Kanyakumari Cooperative Bank Recruitment:
|Organization Name||Kanyakumari District Cooperative Bank|
|Organization Type||State Government|
|Advertisement No||Advertisement.No: 2/2020 & Advertisement.No: 3/2020|
|Job Name||Assistant Jobs|
|Job Location||Kanyakumari (Tamil Nadu)|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application Form||10/03/2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||15/04/2020|
Aspirants with interest and eligibility can apply for the posts. For latest updates you should follow us @ dailyrecruitment.in. Educational qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee, How to apply are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Jobs in Kanyakumari District Cooperative Bank
- Applicants should hold any degree (10+2+3 or 4 method).
- Applicants should trained Diploma in Co-operative Management/ Higher Diploma in Co-operative Management Partnership training in Co-operative Management Centers.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years as on 01.01.2020.
- Maximum age limit will vary as per the category norms.
- Refer notification to know the details.
- Selection will be based on Written Test.
Mode of Application:
- Application only via online mode is accepted.
- 250/- for general aspirants.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Widows.
Mode of Payment:
- Payment via online/offline is accepted.
- Chalan drawn in the headquarters or branches of the District Central Cooperative Bank.
- Aspirants should mention their ‘Journal ID’ in the online application.
- Aspirants can pay application fee through ‘SBI Collect’ (State Bank of India online payment portal)
- Aspirants should mention their SBI Collect ‘Reference Number’ in the application form.
Steps to apply online for Kanyakumari Cooperative Bank Recruitment:
- Go to official website @ kkadrb.in
- Find advertisement given under ‘Notification’
- Check advertisement to know eligibility criteria.
- Then click ‘APPLY’ to register the online application.
- Fill the details carefully and submit the online application form.
- Download and take a print of online submitted application.
|NOTIFICATION LINK-1||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION LINK-2||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|ONLINE APPLICATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|TN JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|