KAPL Recruitment 2020 | Assistant, Executive & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 22 | Last Date 08.05.2020 | KAPl Application Form @ www.kaplindia.com
KAPL Recruitment 2020: New employment notice was released by Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited regrading 22 vacancies. KAPL is going to recruit 22 aspirants for engagement of following posts such as Executive, Software Programmer cum IT Support Executive, Coordinator & Assistant. According to the KAPL recruitment notification, these vacancies are allocated for Karnataka KAPL vacancy and pose wise vacancy details are given below. Offline mode applications are invited from eligible candidates. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Karnataka should send the filled application in the prescribed form to given address. The last date for receipt of the KAPL application form is 08.05.2020.
Applicants should have completed prescribed eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Experienced should be one to three years. Knowledge of computer is essential. KAPL Recruitment notification & KAPL Application form is available @ KAPL Careers (www.kaplindia.com). Test/ Interview will be conducted for selection of suitable candidates for KAPL Vacancy 2020. Selected candidates will be appointed at Bengaluru [Karnataka]. More details of Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals recruitment, upcoming KAPL Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Executive, Software Programmer cum IT Support Executive, Coordinator & Assistant|
|Job Location||Bangalore [Karnataka]/ Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of application||08.05.2020|
|Last date for payment||www.kaplindia.com|
Here you will get information of Executive & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Vacancy Details of KAPL Jobs
- As per the notification, overall 21 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Monthly Salary|
|Software Programmer cum IT Support Executive||02|
Eligibility Criteria for KAPL Executive, Assistant & Other Posts
- Executive: Degree/ B Pharma / M Pharma/ Science graduate.
- Software Programmer cum IT Support Executive: B Sc.,[Computer Science] / BCA / M Sc., [Information Technology]
- Coordinator: B.Com/ M.Com
- Assistant: Degree
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Executive & Software Programmer cum IT Support Executive: 30 years
- Coordinator: 28 years
- Assistant: 26 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Test/ Interview will be conducted for selection of suitable candidates for KAPL Vacancy 2020.
Mode of Application
- Offline mode applications only will be accepted.
- Address: General Manager – HRD, KARNATAKA ANTIBIOTICS & PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED [ A GOVERNMENT OF INDIA ENTERPRISE] Nirman Bhavan, Dr.Rajkumar Road, 1st Block, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru – 560 010
How to apply Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Ltd Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website www.kaplindia.com.
- Click “Career->Job Posting” find the advertisement, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up KAPL Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from KAPL Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Fathers Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational details, Experience Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|