KAR TET Notification 2018-2019 | Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test – 2018 | Teacher (Ist STD to VIIIth STD) Post | KARTET Exam Date 03.02.2019 | Apply Online Application Form @ www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in | Last Date 25th Dec 2018
KAR TET Notification 2018-2019: Department of Public Instruction (Government of Karnataka) is going to conduct Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test [KARTET-2018-2019] for various teacher (classes Ist STD to VIIIth STD) job vacancies. Recently, Government of Karnataka has announced job notification for Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test/ Exam. Karnataka Teacher Eligibility will be conducted on 03rd February 2019 (Sunday) at various test centres of Karnataka state. Willing and eligible candidates may apply for KARTET 2018 job notification via Karnataka TET online application form on or before the last date of 25.12.2018. TET Karnataka online application form 2018-19 and official notification is available at department website of www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
|Karnataka Primary School Teacher Recruitment- 10611 Vacancy|
Candidates should have completed prescribed educational qualification from any reputed university/ institution. Applicants can download their KAR TET written examination 2018 admission/ admit card through Department of Public Instruction website from 23.01.2019 onwards till the date of examination. Pay your prescribed application fee via online mode or offline mode till the last date of 27th December 2018. Candidate belongs to Differently Abled are exempted from payment of fees. Submit online application form between 05.12.2018 to 25.12.2018 only. Who wish to apply for KARNATAKA TET 2018-2019 Recruitment vacancies can log in/ visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Details of Karnataka TET (KARTET) 2018-2019 Job Notification:
|Organization Name||Department of Public Instruction (Government of Karnataka)|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Name of the Post/ Exam||Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test [KARTET-2018]|
|No. of Vacancies||Various|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download KARTET official notification below. To know more Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka TET Exam Notification 2018-19:
- PUC/ Senior Secondary with 2 years diploma/ 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ B.A/ B.Sc with 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/ Bachelor in Education (B.ED) equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in KARTET- 2018-19 official website given below.
Age Limit (as on
- Check details of age limitation in KARTET official notification given below.
- Written Test.
Details of KARTET-2018-19 Written Exam Time Table:
|Date of KARTET Examination||Paper||Time & Duration|
|03rd February 2019||Paper-I||09.30 AM TO 12.00 Noon & 02.30 Hours|
|Paper-II||02.00 PM to 04.30 PM & 02.30 Hours|
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
|Name of the Category||Paper – I or II (only)||Paper – I & II|
|For General, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Groups||Rs.700/-||Rs.1000/-|
|For SC/ST/CI only||Rs.350/-||Rs.500/-|
|For Differently Abled Candidates||Nil|
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode – By Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- Offline Mode – By Cash.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||05.12.2018|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||25.12.2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||27.12.2018|
|Downloading Date for Admission/ Admit Card||23.01.2019|
|Date of Examination||03.02.2019 (Sunday)|
How to Apply for Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test/ Exam Notification via Online Application Mode 2018-19:
- Go to official website -> www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
- Find the correct job notification link for KARNATAKATET Job Vacancy “KARTET – 2018 Notification” in the home page and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for KARTET 2018-19 job notificaiton.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of KARTET online application form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|KARTET – 2018 SYLLBUS||DOWNLOAD SYLLABUS HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|