Karnataka Bank PO Hall Ticket 2020 | Probationary Officer (Scale I) Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Online Test Date: 16.02.2020 | Download Karnataka Bank PO Exam Scheme @ Karnataka Bank Careers
Karnataka Bank PO Hall Ticket 2020: Karnataka Bank has planned to conduct the online test for Probationary Officer (Scale I) Posts. Recently it has released the Karnataka Bank Admit Card for PO Posts on 28.01.2020. Karnataka Bank is going to conduct the online test on 16.02.2020 at 05 centres in various cities. Applicants who have applied for this Karnataka Bank PO recruitment on Jan 2020, kindly download your Karnataka Bank Probationary Officers Call Letter from official website (www.karnatakabank.com). Applicants who are looking for bank jobs can use this Karnataka Bank PO Vacancy 2020. You can get the Karnataka Bank PO admit card from 28.01.2020 to 16.02.2020.
As per the Karnataka Bank PO recruitment notification, there are many numbers of vacancies for Probationary Officers posts. There are many number of aspirants were applied for this recruitment. Applicants who have cleared the online test, those candidates only attend to further selection process (i.e.) Interview. Who have shortlisted in Karnataka Bank recruitment process will be appointed at its Branches/Offices located across India. Karnataka Bank will conduct the online examination for 200 marks and online test duration is 120 minutes. There will be penalty for wrong answer marked by candidates. Karnataka Bank PO exam date, time and venue are given in Karnataka Bank hall ticket. More details of Karnataka Bank PO syllabus, result, cut off marks, upcoming notices and etc. are given in Karnataka Bank careers
Details of Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card/ Call Letter 2020
|Organization Name||Karnataka Bank|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Officer (Scale I)|
|No of Vacancies||Various|
|Exam Scheme||Online Test|
|Exam Duration||120 minutes|
|Status of Admit Card||Available Now|
|Commencement of Admit card Download||28.01.2020|
|Closing Date for Admit Card Download||16.02.2020|
You may visit karnatakabank.com to get more details about Karnataka Bank PO admit card. Here you can get information like call letter details, exam pattern, how to download and direct link. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Karnataka Bank Test Centres for PO Posts
- Online Test tentatively scheduled on 16-02-2020 at Bengaluru, Dharwad-Hubballi, Mangaluru, Mumbai and New Delhi Centres However, the Bank reserves the right to change the centre/venue depending upon the administrative exigencies/requirements.
- Venue details are clearly given in the respective call letters.
Karnataka Bank Probationary Officer Exam Pattern 2020
- Total Marks: 200 marks
- Exam Duration: 120 minutes or 2 hours
- No of Questions: 200 questions
- Type of Question Paper: Objective type multiple choice
- Language: English.
- Mark Deduction: There will be penalty for wrong answers (1/4 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty).
Exam Scheme for Karnataka Bank PO (Scale I) Posts
How to Download Karnataka Bank PO Exam Call Letter/ Admit Card 2020
- Go to official website karnatakabank.com.
- Click “Careers” find the call letter link “ONLINE EXAMINATION CALL LETTER – DOWNLOAD”.
- Enter your Registration No/ Roll No & Password then click login button.
- Your hall ticket will be displayed on the screen, you may download the call letter before the last date ends.
|Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 12,558 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 97,059 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 3,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 6,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 4,611 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|