Karnataka Government Jobs 2019 | Assistant Public Prosecutor-cum Assistant Government Pleader Posts | Total Vacancies 124 | Last Date 08.11.2019 | Apply online @ karnataka.gov.in
Karnataka Government Jobs 2019: Karnataka Government currently has 124 openings in Department of Prosecution & Government Litigations, Bengaluru. It invites online application from eligible advocates. Recently Karnataka Prosecution Department has released the recruitment notification for Assistant Public Prosecutor-cum Assistant Government Pleader Posts. As per the Assistant Public Prosecutor Notification 2019, these 124 vacancies are allocated for APP posts. Applicants who are searching government jobs in Karnataka can make the online registration from 10.10.2019 to 08.11.2019.
Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2019 notification and apply online link is available @ www.karnataka.gov.in/Prosecution. Applicants must be an Advocate and must be practicing as an Advocate in courts of Civil and Criminal Jurisdiction in India. Karnataka Prosecution Department will recruit the aspirants on pre exam & main exam basis. After that selected candidates will be appointed at Karnataka state. More details of Assistant Public Prosecutor Notification 2019 in Karnataka, upcoming Karnataka Government jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
ಹೆಚ್ಚಿನ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಸರ್ಕಾರದ ಕೆಲಸಕ್ಕಾಗಿ ನಮ್ಮ Whatsapp ಗುಂಪು ಸೇರಿ
Details of Karnataka Prosecution Department Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Department of Prosecution & Government Litigations, Bengaluru|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Assistant Public Prosecutor-cum Assistant Government Pleader|
|Salary||Check official notification|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||10.10.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||08.11.2019|
You may visit www.karnataka.gov.in Website to get more details about Assistant Public Prosecutor recruitment. Here you will get information of APP posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates .
Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the Karnataka Prosecution Department notification, overall 124 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Location||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Public Prosecutor-cum Assistant Government Pleader Vacancy
- Applicants must be an Advocate under the provisions of the Advocates Act, 1961.
- Must be practicing as an Advocate in courts of Civil and Criminal Jurisdiction in India.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 37 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on preliminary exam & main exam.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode.
Steps to apply online for Assistant Public Prosecutor Notification 2019 in Karnataka
- Go to official website karnataka.gov.in/Prosecution.
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment for the post of Asst. Public Prosecutor-Cum- Asst.Govt.Pleader”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION 1||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION 2||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|