Karnataka Karwar Court Recruitment 2019 | Stenographer Posts | Total Vacancies 16 | Last Date 24.04.2019 | Apply online @ districts.ecourts.gov.in
Karnataka Karwar Court Recruitment 2019: Karnataka Karwar Court has planned to fill up 16 vacancies in Uttarakannada District. It invites online applications from eligible candidates for Stenographer Posts. Applicants who are seeking Court jobs in Karnataka Govt can use this chance. As per the District Court Uttarakannada recruitment notification, these 16 vacancies are allocated for steno posts. Apply online link for Karnataka Karwar Court Recruitment has been activated. The last date for submission of online application is 24.04.2019.
Uttara Kannada District Court Recruitment notification and apply online link is available in official website. Aspirants should have passed 10th from recognized board. Applicants age limit should be between 18 to 40 years. Selection will be based on interview. Selected candidates will be engaged at District Court of Uttarakannada, Karnataka. Online applications only will be accepted. Other modes of applications will be rejected. More details of Karnataka Karwar Court admit card, selection process, merit list, selection list, result and etc. will be available at official website.
Details of Karnataka Karwar Court Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Karnataka Karwar Court|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Location||Uttara Kannada, Karnataka|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||24.04.2019|
You may visit Uttara kannada District Ecourt Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Karwar Court Stenographer Posts
- Aspirants should have passed 10th from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Applicants age limit should be between 18 to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Online applications only will be accepted.
- Rs.200 for Gen, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Candidates and Rs.100 for SC/ST/CAT-I Candidates.
- Online payment only will be accepted.
How to apply Uttara Kannada District Court Jobs 2019
- Go to official website districts.ecourts.gov.in/uttarakannada.
- Click “Uttarkannada Online recruitment” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly finally click submit button.
- Take the print of the application form for your reference.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Applicants who have fulfilled the above eligibility, those candidates can apply to this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Uttarakannada. Aspirants kindly watch this page regularly for upcoming changes in Karnataka Karwar Court job 2019. For more accurate information about this UK District Court job notification, check their official website.
Karnataka Karwar Court Recruitment 2019 | Typist, Steno, Copyist, Process Servers & Peon Posts | Total 54 Job Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ Karwar eCourt Official Website | Last Date 16th Jan 2019
Karnataka Karwar Court Recruitment 2019: Karwar District Court has invited online applications for the recruitment of following job vacancies like, Typist, Stenographer, Typist-Copyist, Process Servers and Peon. As per the Karnataka Karwar District e-Court job notification, totally 54 vacancies are allotted for above said positions. Eligible candidates can apply for Karwar District e-Court recruitment vacancies through online mode on or before the last date of 16th January 2019. The applying online link and official notification is available at Karwar Court official website of districts.ecourts.gov.in/uttarakannada.
Candidates should have passed in 08th class or 12th class or 10th class from any reputed schools and candidates must have attained the ages of 18 years to 32 years. The selection will be made on written examination and followed by interview. Pay your prescribed application fee via proper channel. Submit online application form between 26th December 2018 to 16th January 2019. For more information about Karwar District Court – Uttara Kannada Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website of Uttara Kannada (Karwar).
Details of Karnataka Karwar District e-Court Recruitment 2019 Job Notification:
|Organization Name||Karwar District Court – Uttar Kannada|
|Employment Category||State Government/ Court Job|
|Name of the Post||Typist, Stenographer, Typist-Copyist, Process Servers and Peon|
|No. of Vacancies||54|
|Job Location||Karwar, Karnataka|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of Uttar Kannada Karwar District e-Court Recruitment 2019 for Steno, Peon, Process Server, Typist & Copyist Posts 2019:
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale||No of Vacancies|
|Total Job Vacancies||54|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Karwar District e-Court Steno, Peon, Process Server, Typist & Copyist Job Vacancies 2019:
- 08th Standard/ 10th Standard/ 12th Standard/ equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Written Examination.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
- For PH/SC/ST candidates -> Rs. 100/-
- For General/ 2A/2B/ 3B/ 3A category candidates -> Rs. 200/-
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||26.12.2018|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||16.01.2019|
How to Apply for Karnataka Karwar Court Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancy:
- Go to official website -> districts.ecourts.gov.in/uttarakannadahistory.
- Click on option -> Recruitment in the bottom of home page.
- Find the correct notification link for above mentioned posts and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|