KERC Recruitment 2020 | Electricity Ombudsman Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date 30.03.2020 | Download KERC Notification @ karunadu.karnataka.gov.in
KERC Recruitment 2020: Karnataka Electricity Regulatory Commission has announced the new job notification [No.KERC/E/01/20/2019] on 13.03.2020 @ karunadu.karnataka.gov.in regarding Electricity Ombudsman vacancy. According to the KERC Jobs notification, overall various vacancies are filled by Karnataka KERC. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Karnataka should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date. The last date for submission of application for KERC Electricity Ombudsman Notification is 30.03.2020.
KERC will recruit the aspirants via contract basis. Candidates should hold degree and should have 25 years experience. Aspirants age limit should be 65 years. Applicants should have working knowledge of Kannada. KERC Electricity Ombudsman Recruitment 2020 notification & application form is available @ karunadu.karnataka.gov.in. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. More details of KERC Karnataka recruitment vacancy, upcoming KERC Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of KERC Electricity Ombudsman Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Karnataka Electricity Regulatory Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Electricity Ombudsman|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||30.03.2020|
Here you will get information Electricity Ombudsman posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for KERC Electricity Ombudsman Vacancy
- Candidates should hold degree and should have 25 years experience.
- Applicants should have working knowledge of
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Aspirants age limit should be 65 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection may be based on interview
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address: Secretary, KERC
How to apply KERC Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website karunadu.karnataka.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for Electricity Ombudsman posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|