Karnataka Primary School Teacher Recruitment 2019 | Karnataka School Education Department | Graduate Primary Teacher Posts | Total Vacancies 10611 | Last Date 10.04.2019 | Apply online @ schooleducation.kar.nic.in
Karnataka Primary School Teacher Recruitment 2019: Karnataka School Education Department is going to fill up 10611 vacancies. It invites online application from young and talented aspirants for Graduate Primary Teacher (GPT) Posts. As per the notification, these 10611 vacancies are allotted for Teachers posts. Applicants who are seeking Karnataka Govt jobs can apply to this recruitment via online from 11.03.2019. Karnataka Primary School Teacher Recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website. The last date for submission of online application is 10.04.2019.
Karnataka School Education Department has planned to conduct the Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Exam (KAR TET) from 18.05.2019. Applicants must have completed degree or equivalent from recognized university. Selection will be based on written test/ interview. Selected aspirants will be placed at Karnataka State. More details of Karnataka Primary Teacher recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Click here to download for GPSTR Admit Card 2019|
Details of Karnataka Primary School Teacher Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Karnataka School Education Department|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Graduate Primary Teacher|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||11.03.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||10.04.2019|
You may visit Official Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka TET Graduate Primary Teacher Vacancy
- Applicants must have completed degree or equivalent from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 23 to 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on written test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply Karnataka Primary School Teacher Recruitment Notification 2019
- Go to official website schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLY LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|