KSP Recruitment 2019 | Karnataka State Police | Driver, Instructor & Sainik Posts | Total Vacancies 65 | Last Date 15.02.2019 | Apply online @ www.ksp.gov.in
KSP Recruitment 2019: Karnataka State Police invites online application from young and talented candidates to fill up following posts Driver, Instructor, Assistant Instructor & Sainik. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for above said posts. Applicants who are looking for government jobs in Karnataka can use this KSP opportunity. As per the Karnataka state police recruitment notification, totally 65 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment and post wise vacancy details are given below. Eligible aspirants can apply to this recruitment from 28.01.2019. The last date for submission of online applications is 15.02.2019. KSP recruitment notification and apply online link is available in official website.
Applicants must have passed SSLC or equivalent/ degree from recognized board or university. Candidate’s age limit should be between 21 years to 26 years. KSP recruitment process will be based on ET & PST, written test & interview. Selected aspirants will be appointed at Karnataka state police. Applications via online mode only will be accepted. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment through online mode on or before the last date 18.02.2019. More details of KSP police vacancy 2019, latest notices, upcoming jobs, merit list, selection list, result, hall ticket and etc. will be updated on official website.
Karnataka Police Department (KSP)
Karnataka State Police shortly KSP is a law enforcement agency of Indian State of Karnataka. KSP Department has been functioning since 1885. Headquarter of KSP has been located in Bengaluru, Karnataka until now. Police department has basic functions such as crime prevention, law enforcement, civil guard and law & order control. Presently, there are approximately 923 police stations in the state and nearly 80,000 employees are working in these stations.
Details of KSP Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Karnataka State Police|
|Job Type||State govt.|
|Job Name||Driver, Instructor, Assistant Instructor & Sainik|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||28.01.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||15.02.2019|
|Last date for payment||18.02.2019|
You may visit ksp.gov.in website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
KSP 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, totally 65 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for KSP Driver, Instructor & Sainik posts
- Applicants must have passed SSLC or equivalent/ degree from recognized board or university.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be between 21 years to 26 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- KSP recruitment process will be based on ET & PST, written test, driving test & interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.250 for Gen/ OBC candidates and Rs.100 for SC/ ST candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Online payment only will be accepted.
How to apply Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website ksp.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLY LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|