KSP Recruitment 2020 | System Analyst, Hacker, Sr. Programmer & Other Post (Internal Security Division) | Total Vacancies 15 | Last Date: 17.02.2020 | Apply @ ksp.gov.in
KSP Recruitment 2020: Karnataka State Police has released the Internal Security Division (ISD) recruitment notification (Government Order No: HD/208/POP/2008, dated: 12/12/2008) for Technical post such as System security analyst, Network Engineer, Website security Analyst, Tracer, System Administrator, Hardware Expert (Forensic), Senior Programmer and Linguistic expert (Translator). As per the KSP (ISD) recruitment notification 15 vacancies are allocate for this mentioned above posts. Interested candidates may apply from the date of 16.01.2020 to 17.02.2020.
According to KSP recruitment notification, this appointment is purely on outsource contract basis for supporting Internal Security Division. Applicants should submit their required documents (i.e., Bio-data/Resume, photo pasted on plane white paper with signature, copy of attested S.S.L.C. mark sheet, qualification certificates and experience certificate) through prescribed e-mail address. Engineering candidates who are willing to apply, they may apply for this post before the last date 17.02.2020. Job description is also available in the official website of KSP.
Details of Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Karnataka State Police|
|Organization Type||Government Order No: HD/208/POP/2008, dated: 12/12/2008|
|Name of the Division||Internal Security Division|
|Name of the Position||Various Technical posts|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Karnataka|
|Job Type||Outsource Contract basis|
|Salary||Min- Rs.35,012 Max- Rs.41,502 (as per the designation)|
|Starting date for submission to apply||16.01.2020|
|Last date for submission to apply||17.02.2020|
KSP is the short form of Karnataka State Police, which is the law enforcement agency for the Indian state of Karnataka and regulated by the Director General of Police. As per the KSP notification, some instruction and procedure of this recruitment are mentioned in following sections such as vacancy details, Educational and Essential qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, mode of application and steps to apply.
Vacancy Details of KSP Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Designation||No. of Vacancies|
|System Security Analyst||01|
|Website Security Analyst||01|
|Hardware Expert (Forensic)||01|
|Linguistic Expert/ Translator||05|
Eligibility criteria for KSP Recruitment 2020
- For System Security Analyst, Network Engineer, Hardware Expert (Forensic), System Administrator, Senior Programmer, Tracer and Website Security Analyst:sc/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma in (Electronics and Communication /Information Technology / Electrical and Electronics or equivalent) or MCA.
- For Linguistic Expert (Translator): B.A/ M.A in English/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Arabic in relevant discipline.
- Minimum 18 years to Maximum 35 years
- Check KSP official notification for age limit and relaxation.
Mode of Application
- Online mode (ksp.gov.in)
- Applicants should send their filled application with required documents through prescribed e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to Apply for Karnataka Police ISD job vacancies 2020
- To apply, visit official website of KSP ksp.gov.in.
- Find “Citizen Services” segment and click the “Current Recruitment” option.
- You may view the list of notification.
- Select the required notification on the KSP recruitment page.
- Read the notification thoroughly and then apply.
- Interested candidates should download the application through the official website of KSP.
- For further references, visit Karnataka State Police official web portal.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
For elaborate information about this recruitment, Visit and check the Official Web portal of KSP. For forthcoming latest updates for this recruitment stay on Daily Recruitment website. In this website other than recruitment information you can get upcoming updates of admit card, syllabus, answer key, result, private jobs, etc. Recruitment related links are available here, so kindly check it for detailed information.
KSP Recruitment 2019 | Karnataka State Police | PSI (Civil) Posts | Total Vacancies 300 | Last Date 06.11.2019 | Apply online @ ksp.gov.in
KSP Recruitment 2019: Karnataka State Police (KSP) Department has recently released the recruitment advertisement for KSP PSI openings 2019. It invites 300 candidates to fill up Police Sub-Inspector (Civil) Posts. As per the Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2019-20 notifications, overall 300 vacancies are allocated for PSI (Civil) posts. Candidates who have very much interest in Karnataka govt jobs can make the KSP 2019 online registration from 16.10.2019 and online registration has been started. The last date for submission of KSP SI recruitment 2019 online application 2019 is 06.11.2019. KSP 2019 notification and Karnataka Police recruitment 2019 apply online is available in official website (www.ksp.gov.in).Online mode applications only will be accepted for this KSRP recruitment 2019.
Contenders have to pay required fee via HDFC bank/ Post office on or before the last date 08.11.2019. Aspirants should hold any degree from recognized university. Aspirants must have attained prescribed age limit. KSP selection will be based on ET & PST & Written Exam. Candidates who have shortlisted in Karnataka State Police recruitment process will be placed at anywhere in Karnataka state. More details of Karnataka State Police vacancy, KSP upcoming recruitment, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, www.ksp.gov.in 2019 result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Karnataka Police Department (KSP)
Karnataka State Police shortly known as KSP, it is a law enforcement agency of Indian State of Karnataka. KSP Department has been functioning since 1885. Headquarter of KSP is located in Bengaluru, Karnataka until now. Police department has basic functions such as crime prevention, law enforcement, civil guard and law & order control. Approximately, there are 923 police stations in the state and nearly 80,000 employees are working in these stations.
Details of Karnataka State Police SI Recruitment 2019-20
|Organization Name||Karnataka State Police Department|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Police Sub-Inspector (Civil)|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||16.10.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||06.11.2019|
|Last date for payment||08.11.2019|
You may visit psicivilnhk19.ksp-online.in Website to get more details about Karnataka Police recruitment. Here you will get details of PSI posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for KSP PSI Vacancy 2019
- Aspirants should hold any degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
|Name of the post||Direct candidate||In-service candidates|
|PSI (Civil)||21 to 28 years||21 to 35 years|
|Check official notification for age limit|
KSP Selection Process
- KSP selection will be based on ET & PST and Written Exam.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.250 for GM & OBC (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B) candidates and Rs.100 for SC, ST & CAT-01 candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via HDFC Bank/ Post office only.
Apply Karnataka KSP Police Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Go to official website of KSP (i.e) psicivilnhk19.ksp-online.in.
- Find the advertisement for current KSP PSI (Civil) Posts notification “(APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF POLICE SUB-INSPECTOR(CIVIL)(MEN & WOMEN)- 2019)”, click on the advertisement.
- KSP Latest notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.