Karnataka WRD Recruitment 2017-18 | (AE JE) Assistant/Junior Engineer Posts | Total Vacancies 889 | Apply @ kpsc.kar.nic.in
Karnataka WRD Recruitment 2017: Karnataka Water Resource Board notification has released on its official website. The advertisement released for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy positions. As per Karnataka WRD Job Notitifcation, it consist 889 Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer Vacancies. Job Seekers those who are eagerly waiting for Engineering Jobs at Karnataka Water Resource Board they may utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by Karnataka WRD. Candidates are suggested to thoroughly read the original Karnataka WRD job notification before applying for the desired post.
Interested Candidates who are waiting for (AE JE) Assistant/Junior Engineer Vacancy in Karnataka State they may utilize this brilliant opportunity. Here in below we provide the detailed information related Karnataka WRD Recruitment 2017 such as such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply Karnataka WRD Job and more. Candidates should apply to this through online mode.
Details of Karnataka WRD Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Karnataka Water Resource Board
Organization Type: State Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 889
Job Location: Karnataka
Vacancy Details of Karnataka WRD Recruitment 2017
|S.No||Name of the Post||No.Of Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Engineer||600 posts||Rs. 22800-43200/-|
|2||Junior Engineer||289 Posts||Rs. 16000-29600/-|
Eligibility criteria for Karnataka WRD Jobs 2017
- Karnataka WRD looking Candidates who have done B.E. /B. Tech/Diploma Degree from any recognized University/ Board/Institute.
- Age should be minimum 18/21 yrs and maximum 35 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
- However, Please check the official advertisement for application fee details.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for Karnataka WRD Vacancy 2017
- Go to Official website www.waterresources.kar.nic.in
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||22.06.2017|
|Last date of online application||22.07.2017|
|Last date for fee payment||24.07.2017|