KARTET Hall Ticket 2020 | Exam Date 29.03.2020 (Rescheduled) | Download Karnataka TET 2019 Exam Call Letter @ www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
KARTET Hall Ticket 2020: Department of Public Instruction, Karnataka has released the admit card for the Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test on 07.03.2020 on their official website @ www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in. They have already released this KARTET 2019 notification for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher. They are going to conduct KARTET 2019 Exam on the date of 29.03.2020 (Sunday) at various centres in Karnataka location. Candidates who have applied for this Karnataka TET 2019 Exam notification can now download your KARTET Hall Ticket 2020 from their career portal by using your login credentials. KARTET 2020 exam date, time and venue information are indicated on your particular call letter.
KARTET is an eligibility test only and has no claim for recruitment. A person who intends to be a teacher for both levels (classes I to V and classes VI to VIII) will have to appear for both the papers (Paper I and Paper II). The candidates may download their KARTET-2019 admission card from department website from 07/03/2020 onwards and appear for the examination at the given Centre. All questions in Karnataka TET test will be of 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Each carrying one mark, with four alternatives. Out of which one answer will be correct. More details about Karnataka TET exam notification, salary, cut off marks, result, merit list, provisional selection list, score card etc. will be uploaded on its career portal.
KARTET Hall Ticket 2020 in Detail:
|Board of Organization||Department of Public Instruction, Karnataka|
|Category||KARTET Call Letter 2020|
|Exam Name||Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KARTET)|
|Exam Centre & Time||Noticed on Admit Card|
|Hall Ticket Status||Available Now|
|KARTECT 2020 Hall Ticket Release Date||07.03.2020 onwards|
The call letter should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it. Those who fail to bring hall ticket are not allowed to admit exam. Keep watching Daily Recruitment to get more details about upcoming TET exam notification, syllabus, exam date, exam pattern, result etc.
KARTET Exam Pattern:
- Exam Date: 29.03.2020
- Question Type: Multiple Choice of Questions (MCQs)
- Exam Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Exam Time: 09.30 AM to 12.00 PM & 02.00 PM to 4.30 PM
- No of Questions: 150 questions
- Total Marks: 150 Marks (each carrying one mark)
- There will be no negative marking.
Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test 2019 – Timetable:
There will be two papers such as,
- Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V.
- Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
KARTET 2020 Exam Schedule:
The test will be held on 15.03.2020 gets postponed to 29.03.2020 at the following scheme,
Steps to Download KARTET 2020 Admit Card:
- Go to official website “http://www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in/”.
- Click “Log in to generate the admission ticket for Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test – 2019” from the home page.
- It will redirect to next page, enter your KARTET 2019 Exam login details.
- Download your KARTET 2020 hall ticket & make a print of it.
- Finally bring it with you on-to the examination hall.
|KARNATAKA TET ADMIT CARD||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|