Last updated on April 20th, 2017 at 10:16 am
KCET Hall Ticket 2017 Released- Download KCET Admit Card from Official site : Kea.kar.nic.in before Last date 26th April 2017
Hall Ticket of Karnataka CET (Common Entrance Test) have been released by the Official Karanataka Examinations Authority shortly known as KEA. Applicants who have applied for the examinations are required to download their Admit Card/Hall Ticket of KCET 2017via the Official website of KEA (i.e) www.kea.kar.nic.in.
Applicants would be able to download Hall ticket until 26th April 2017.Also candidates are required to download the hall ticket of KCET Exam as soon as possible to avoid the server failure issues..Etc. In this page you can know about how to download and take print-out of KCET Hall Ticket 2017 in step by step process.
Karnataka Examinations Authority(KEA) will conducted a Common Entrance test for engineering ,medical ,ayurveda,Homeopathy,Unani,Yoga(ISM & H) ,Naturopathy..etc.
- KCET Exam will be conducted in 2 sessions on 2nd May and 3rd May 2017 like Morning Shift (10.30 A.M to 11.50 A.M) and Evening Shit (2.30 P.M to 3.50 P.M)
- Biology exam will be conducted on 2nd May at morning shift and Maths will be conducted in evening shift. On 3rd May 2017 Physics will be conducted on morning shift and chemistry will be conducted in evening shift
- The Kannada language test will conducted on 4th May 2017 for Gadinadu ,Kannadiga and horanadu candidates only.
Important Details of KCET Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2017
Exam Name : KCET (Karnataka Common Entrance Test) 2017
Category : Hall Ticket/Admit Card Download
Status of Hall Ticket : Available
Date of Availability : 17th April 2017
Last date to download : 26th April 2017
KCET Answer Keys 2017 Availability : May 2017
KCET Result 2017 declaration : May 2017
How to Download KCET Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2017 Online at Kea.kar.nic.in :-
- Go to Official website of KEA (i.e) www.kea.kar.nic.in
- Click on “ CET-2017 Hall Ticket Download” which is shown on top of the Main page.
- It will redirect to another page, in that page you need to Enter your Application Number and Date of Birth (DOB)
- Click on “Submit “ button. That’s it
- Your admit card will be shown on the screen which you need to download and take print-out for future reference.
Note : Candidates willing to get the CET-2017 Exam Hall Ticket particularly from this page ,so keep visit this page for more upcoming KEA Updates in 2017.Additionally, Candidates who looking for latest govt jobs information from here.