Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2020 | Joint Commissioner (Finance) Posts | Total Vacancies 01 | Last Date 20.04.2020 | KVS Recruitment 2020 Notification @ kvsangathan.nic.in
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2020: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan under the Ministry of Human Resource Development invites application via offline mode for direct recruitment pf one post of Joint Commissioner (Finance) in KVS (HQ), New Delhi. Recently KV Sangathan has announced the new employment notification regarding Kendriya Vidyalaya Joint Commissioner Vacancy. KVS allocated particularly 01 vacancy for above said KVS Vacancy 2020. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Delhi should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date. The last date for submission of KVS Recruitment 2020 application form is 20.04.2020.
Eligible candidates shall be called for interview and KVS interview will be held at New Delhi. The officer selected will be posted at Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (HQ), New Delhi. Applicant should hold Degree and should possess 15 years’ experience in budget/ accounts work. Age limit should be 50 years and no age bar in the case of employees of KVS. Contenders have to pay required fee via Demand Draft. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2020 notification & KVS Recruitment 2020 application form is available @ kvsangathan.nic.in. More details of KV Sangathan recruitment, Kendriya Vidyalaya vacancy, upcoming KVS Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of KVS Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Joint Commissioner (Finance)|
|Job Location||KVS (HQ), New Delhi|
|Last Date for Submission of application||20.04.2020|
Here you will get information of Joint Commissioner Vacancy like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Kendriya Vidyalaya Joint Commissioner Vacancy
- Applicant should hold Degree and should possess 15 years’ experience in budget/ accounts work.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 50 years and no age bar in the case of employees of KVS.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- KVS selection will be based on Interview
Mode of Application
- Offline mode applications only will be accepted.
- Address: Joint Commissioner (Admn), Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, 18, Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi 110016
- Rs.1500 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Demand Draft – in favour of ‘KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN’ payable at New Delhi.
How to apply KVS Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website kvsangathan.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment of Joint Commissioner (Finance) in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan to be filled through Direct Recruitment.”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up KVS Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from KVS Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph.
- Fill up the required details like Candidates Name, Postal Address, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|