Kerala High Court Recruitment 2019 | 98 Vacancies | Office Attendant, Digitisation Officer/ Facilitating Officer, Computer Assistant Posts | Last Date 16.12.2019 | Download Notification @ www.hckrecruitment.nic.in
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2019: High Court of Kerala (HCK) has released the recruitment notification for the posts of Office Attendant, Digitisation Officer/ Facilitating Officer and Computer Assistant. HCK recruitment is ready to fill up 98 huge Kerala high court jobs 2019 for above said positions. . As per the Kerala High Court Recruitment 2019 job notification, it invites offline application from retired and experienced candidates. Applicants who are looking for court jobs in Kerala Government can use this Kerala High Court job opportunities. The last date for submission of application is 16.12.2019. You can download the HCK application form and job notification from their official website @ www.hckrecruitment.nic.in.
Applicants must have completed prescribed educational qualification degree from a recognized university. Applicants should be experienced in Judicial Side and Basic Computer Knowledge is preferred. Kerala High Court will select the aspirants on the basis of an Interview. After that selected aspirants will be placed at High Court of Kerala. Applications should reach the Registrar General, High Court of Kerala, Ernakulam only via postal mode will be accepted. More details of Kerala high court recruitment 2019 jobs, upcoming vacancies, interview/ exam date, syllabus, previous question papers, latest updates, result, admit card, salary, merit/ selection list etc. will be uploaded on official website.
About Kerala High Court
High Court is the highest court in an Indian state. It has supreme judicial power over the state. Kochi High Court is the highest court of Indian State of Kerala. The High Court is located in Kochi. The high court serves judicial services over the regions of Kerala.
Details about Kerala High Court Recruitment 2019:
|Board of Organization||High Court of Kerala (HCK)|
|Job Category||State Government of India [Court Jobs]|
|Designation||Office Attendant, Computer Assistant, Digitisation Officer/ Facilitating Officer|
|Closure Date||16.12.2019 (till 4.30 PM)|
To get more information regarding Kerala High Court Recruitment 2019 upcoming career updates and latest notification, online exam date, syllabus, result, merit list etc., are there in official website of www.hckrecruitment.nic.in. Daily Recruitment also frequently updating examination related to admit card, syllabus, results and so on.
Kerala High Court Vacancy 2019 Details:
|Digitisation Officer/ Facilitating Officer||64|
|Totally, 98 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala High Court Jobs:
For more information regarding educational, age limit, reservation & relaxation, job vacancy, salary, mode of application & fee structure, last date and other important notes refer High Court of Kerala Official Notification.
- Officers retried from the categories of JR/DR/AR/FSO/SO/CO from the High Court Service.
- Person completed 61 years as on 01.12.2019 are not eligible and above 62 years of age will not be engaged for the project.
- Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Application Fee & Payment Mode:
- Refer advertisement (if any applicable).
- Offline mode through postal.
- The filled in applications as per the attached format shall be post to the below hosted address on or before the last date i.e., 16.12.2019 till 4.30 PM,
Registrar General, High Court of Kerala, Ernakulam
Steps to Apply HCK Recruitment 2019 Jobs Notification:
- Go to the official website “https://www.hckrecruitment.nic.in”.
- Find and choose the “Notification Vacancies in scanning and Digitisation project of court records” dated on 30.11.2019.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Finally, post the filled application to the above pinned address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Applicants who have fulfilled the above eligibility, those candidates can apply to this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Kerala High Court. Aspirants kindly watch this page regularly for upcoming changes in HCK job 2019. For more accurate information about this Kerala Court job notification, check their official website.