Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 | Research Assistant posts | 33 Vacancies | Last Date: 25.08.2020 | Apply Online @ highcourtofkerala.nic.in
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020: High Court of Kerala is the highest court in the Indian state of Kerala and in the Union Territory of Lakshadweep. They invites application for the posts of Research Assistant posts. Kerala High Court released new job notification (REC1-31302/2020) for filling up 33 vacancies. Interested candidates with required eligibility can apply for the post @ highcourtofkerala.nic.in only through online. Applicants searching jobs in Kerala can use this chance. The last date to submit the online application is 25-08-2020.
The selected candidate will remain initially for a period of two years which may be extended further as per the requirement. Selection will be based on viva voce examination. Shortlisted Candidates shall be called for examination at High Court of Kerala. Applicants should submit relevant documents along with the application form. Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered. Candidates working in Govt/Semi Govt/PSU should apply through proper channel. Short-listed candidates will be published in the recruitment portal. Applicants should hold degree from a recognized university.
About Kerala High Court
High Court is the highest court in an Indian state. It has supreme judicial power over the state. Kochi High Court is the highest court of Indian State of Kerala. The High Court is located in Kochi. The high court serves judicial services over the regions of Kerala.
Details of Kerala High Court Vacancy 2020:
|Organization Name||Kerala High Court|
|Organization Type||State Govt/-|
|Job Name||Research Assistant|
|Starting Date of submission of application||29.07.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of online application||25.08.2020|
By following dailyrecruitment site, you can get latest updates here. Education qualification, Age limit, Selection process, how to apply are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala High Court Assistant Vacancy 2020:
- Applicants should hold Graduate in Law from a recognized university.
- Refer advertisement for more details.
- Candidates born between 26.08.1992 & 25.08.1998 (both day inclusive) are eligible to apply for this post.
Selection will be based on viva voce examination.
- Application via online mode is accepted.
How to Apply Online for Kerala High Court Careers:
- Go to the official website @ highcourtofkerala.nic.in
- Click ‘Careers’ given in the home page.
- Find advertisement for the above said post & Click on it.
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Then apply Online link is given for online registration.
- Fill the form carefully & submit it.
- Take a print of online submitted application for future use.
How to fill up HCK Jobs Online Application:
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 | Munsiff-Magistrate Posts | Total Vacancies 55 | Last Date 22.07.2020 | HCK Recruitment Notification @ highcourtofkerala.nic.in
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020: High Court of Kerala is going to conduct the Kerala Judicial Service Examination 2020 for appointment of Munsiff-Magistrate posts in Kerala Judicial Service. Recently HCK has issued new employment notice [REC4-10546/2020] on 30.06.2020 regarding 55 NCA & Regular vacancies. As per the High Court of Kerala recruitment notification, these 55 vacancies are assigned for HCK Munsiff-Magistrate vacancy. Applicants who are seeking Court Jobs in Kerala can make the online registration from 02.07.2020 to 22.07.2020.
Candidates will be recruited on direct recruitment basis. Selection will be based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Viva Voce. Selected candidates will be appointed at Kerala Judicial Service. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Kerala High Court Notification & High Court of Kerala recruitment apply online link is available @ highcourtofkerala.nic.in/ www.hckrecruitment.nic.in. More details of HCK Judicial Service vacancy, upcoming Kerala Court notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Kerala Judicial Service Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||High Court of Kerala|
|Job Type||State Govt/ Court Jobs|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||02.07.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||22.07.2020|
|Official website||highcourtofkerala.nic.in/ www.hckrecruitment.nic.in|
The online process have 2 parts i.e. Step I & Step II, you may check official notice to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information of Munsiff-Magistrate Vacancy like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala High Court Munsiff-Magistrate Vacancy
- Applicants should hold Law Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Viva Voce.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.1000 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ Unemployed Persons with Disability.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via either online or offline (SBI Challan).
Important Dates of Kerala High Court Latest Vacancy
How to apply High Court of Kerala Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website highcourtofkerala.nic.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “KERALA JUDICIAL SERVICE EXAMINATION – 2020 – Notification issued”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.