Kerala High Court Recruitment 2021 | Part-time Sweeper Post | 45 Vacancies | Last Date: 14.01.2021 | Apply Online @ highcourtofkerala.nic.in
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2021: High Court of Kerala has initiated the recruitment process by releasing the recruitment notification [Recruitment No:13/2020]. Kerala High Court have 45 job openings for the post of Part-time Sweeper. As per notification, KHC expects online application from eligible candidates to fill up HCK jobs. High Court of Kerala has decided to fulfil the live vacancies by direct recruitment. Applicants who interested in Government jobs may apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment. Apply online link will be available from 23.12.2020 at hckrecruitment.nic.in. The Last date to submit application via online is 14.01.2021.
Kerala High Court has published recruitment notification on 17.12.2020. KHC online apply process consists of two steps(Step-I & Step-II). Step-I & Step-II process will be closed on 14.01.2021 & 23.01.2021. Aspirants should provide valid Mobile no/ Email Id. Deadline to pay application fee through online and download SBI Challan is 23.01.2021. Opening and closing dates for offline payment are 27.01.2021 & 04.02.2021. Kerala High Court will intimate recruitment information through SMS/ Email. KHC Admit card will be published at official website www.highcourtofkerala.nic.in. Candidates are requested to take a printout copy of filled application form for future use.
Details of Kerala High Court Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||High Court of Kerala|
|Job Name||Part-time Sweeper|
|Salary||Rs. 9340 to Rs.14800|
|Notification Released Date||17.12.2020|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||23.12.2020|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||14.01.2021|
Applicants need to visit official website www.highcourtofkerala.nic.in to get more career opportunity in Kerala High Court. Here we have prescribed information like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fees, apply mode and steps to apply for the post of Part-time Sweeper. You may download official notification by given below links. Stay with our www.dailyrecruitment.in to obtain current recruitment updates in rapid manner.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala High Court Part-time Sweeper Post
- Candidates should have passed Standard V and should not have passed SSLC.
- Candidates born between 02/01/1984 and 01/01/2002 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes born between 02/01/1979 and 01/01/2002 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes born between 02/01/1981 and 01/01/2002 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Check age relaxation in official notification.
- Written Test (Objective Type).
- Candidates need to pay Rs. 430 (Except SC/ ST/ Unemployed Differently abled candidates).
- Payment mode: Either use system generated Fee Payment Challan or pay online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Online applications will be accepted.
- Apply @ highcourtofkerala.nic.in/ hckrecruitment.nic.in.
Steps to apply for High Court of Kerala Jobs
- Go to official website highcourtofkerala.nic.in.
- Open Recruitment Portal and find advertisement against “PART TIME SWEEPER” in Notification Menu.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- If you are new applicant, make online registration first.
- Fill the online application form carefully.
- Click Final Submission to finish online apply process.
- Pay application fee through prescribed mode.
- Take a printout of filled application form and keep it yourself.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2021 | Computer Assistant posts | 07 Vacancies | Last Date: 04.01.2021 | Apply Online @ highcourtofkerala.nic.in
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2021: High Court of Kerala is the highest court in the Indian state of Kerala. They invites application for the posts of Computer Assistant Grade- II posts. Kerala High Court released new job notification (22/2020) for filling up 07 vacancies. Interested candidates with required eligibility can apply for KHC post @ highcourtofkerala.nic.in only through online. Applicants searching jobs in Kerala can use this Kerala High Court chance. The last date to submit the online application is 04-01-2021.
The above said Kerala High Court recruitment is on direct direct basis. Selection will be based on Objective Test and Typing Test. Online application process has two parts – Step-I/ Step-II. Applicants should submit relevant documents along with the application form. Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered. Candidates working in Govt/Semi Govt/PSU should apply through proper channel. Short-listed candidates will be published in the recruitment portal. Applicants should hold degree from a recognized university. More Details regarding Kerala High Court Vacancy, Upcoming Job Notices, Merit List, Result will be uploaded on the official website.
About Kerala High Court
High Court is the highest court in an Indian state. It has supreme judicial power over the state. Kochi High Court is the highest court of Indian State of Kerala. The High Court is located in Kochi. The high court serves judicial services over the regions of Kerala.
Details of Kerala High Court Vacancy 2021:
|Organization Name||Kerala High Court|
|Job Name||Computer Assistant|
|Starting Date of submission of application||03.12.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of online application||04-01-2021|
By following dailyrecruitment site, you can get latest updates here. Education qualification, Age limit, Selection process, how to apply are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala High Court Assistant Vacancy 2021:
Educational Qualification for KHC Assistant Vacancy:
- Applicants should hold +2/ K.G.T.E from a recognized university.
- Refer advertisement for more details.
- Candidates born between 02/01/1984 and 01/01/2002 (both days inclusive) are
eligible to apply.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribe born between
02/01/1979 and 01/01/2002 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes born between 02/01/1981 and
01/01/2002 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply
Selection Process for HCK Computer Assistant Careers:
Selection will be based on Objective Test and Typing Test.
- Application via online mode is accepted.
Important Dates for KHC Jobs:
- Candidates should pay Rs.500/-
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates.
- Applicants can pay fee via Challan/ pay online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking.
How to Apply Online for Kerala High Court Careers:
- Go to the official website @ highcourtofkerala.nic.in
- Click ‘Careers’ given in the home page.
- Find advertisement for the above said post & Click on it.
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Apply Online link will be activated from 14.12.2020
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|