KIIFB Recruitment 2020 | Jr/ Sr Project Advisor & Other posts | Various Vacancies| Last Date: 31-05-2020 | Apply Online @ cmdkerala.net
KIIFB Recruitment 2020: KERALA INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT FUND BOARD a Statutory Body under Finance Department, Government of Kerala. They invites application for the posts of Project Advisor, Jr/Sr. Project Advisor, Technical Advisor, Sr. Technical Advisor. KIIFB released new job notification (KIIFB/CMD/RP-II/04/2020) for filling up various vacancies. Interested Candidates with required eligibility can apply for the post @ cmdkerala.net only through online. Applicants searching jobs in Kerala can use this chance. Before applying for the post, applicants should read the instructions given in the official website. The last date to submit the online application is 31-05-2020.
Applicants announced new job notification on 15.04.2020. Selection will be based on test / Interview. Applications with false statement will be rejected at any time of recruitment process. Applications received after due date will not be considered. If the candidates preferred to apply more than one post, they should apply in a separate application form. Candidates should send the prescribed documents along with the online submitted application form. Applicants should hold degree from a recognized university. Be in touch with the official website to get the latest announcements.
Details of KIIFB Recruitment Notification 2020:
|Organization Name||KERALA INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT FUND BOARD|
|Organization Type||State Government|
|Job Name||Project Advisor, Jr/Sr. Project Advisor, Technical Advisor, Sr. Technical Advisor|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application||15.04.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||31-05-2020|
By following dailyrecruitment site, you can get latest updates here. Education qualification, Age limit, Selection process, how to apply regarding KIIFB Recruitment 2020 are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Advisor & Other Posts 2020:
- Post Graduate level qualification in the relevant discipline from reputed institutions.
- Check notification for more details.
- Check official notification.
- The selection will be based on test/ Interview.
- Application via online mode is accepted.
How to Apply KIIFB Notification 2020:
- Go to the official website @ cmdkerala.net
- Find notification for above posts given in the home page.
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Then click online application link and fill the details carefully.
- Finally take a print of online submitted application for future use.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
KIIFB Recruitment 2020 | Huge Vacancies | Consultant, Project Advisor & Other Posts | Last Date 05.02.2020 | Apply Online @ www.cmdkerala.net
KIIFB Recruitment 2020: Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board (KIIFB) invites online application from eligible candidates for the following posts such as Consultant, Technical Expert, Technical Assistant, Draftsman, Project Associate, Project Advisor, Sr. Project Advisor, Junior Project Advisor, Sr. Technical Advisor & Technical Advisor at Technical Resource Centre (TRC) Centre for Management Development (CMD) in Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board (KIIFB). Recently KIIFB has published the recruitment notification (No. KIIFB/CMD/VP-III/01/2020 & No. KIIFB/CMD/RP-I/01/2020) for the above said CMD Kerala Jobs. Engineering graduates can make the KIIFB career online registration from 22.01.2020 to 05.02.2020.
CMD KIIFB recruitment 2020 apply online link and official job notification are available on official website @kiifb.kerala.gov.in or @www.cmdkerala.net. Aspirants should have possessed B Tech/ M Tech/ Diploma/ MBA/ BSC degree and age limit should be between 30 to 55 years. Selection will be based on Written Examination/ Group Discussion and/ Personal Interview. Selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in Kerala State. More details of Kerala KIIFB recruitment 2020 vacancy, upcoming KIIFB Job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit/selection list, admit card, result, etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details about KIIFB Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board (KIIFB)|
|Job Category||State Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No. KIIFB/CMD/VP-III/01/2020|
|Designation||Consultant, Technical Expert, Technical Assistant, Draftsman, Project Associate, Project Advisor, Sr. Project Advisor, Junior Project Advisor, Sr. Technical Advisor & Technical Advisor|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available Now (from 22.01.2020)|
|Closure Date for Application Submission||05.02.2020|
|Official Website||http://kiifb.kerala.gov.in/ [or] https://www.cmdkerala.net/|
To get the latest information regarding KIIFB Recruitment 2020 job notification and other related government jobs as we as private sector jobs stay tuned to daily recruitment site. Keep watching Daily Recruitment to get more information related to KIIFB Kerala recruitment 2020 for TMC & Experts / Resource Person notification, upcoming career job opportunities, result, admit card or selection list, and so on.
Eligibility Criteria for KIIFB Vacancy 2020:
Please refer official notification for further updates/ changes and upcoming notification, eligibility criteria regarding direct recruitment, prescribed educational qualification, age limit, salary, job vacancy, application mode, last date, selection/requirement process & other criteria.
- Candidates must possess Diploma/ B Tech/ M Tech in (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Environmental Engineering/ Energy Management), BSC & Master’s in Geo informatics, MSW, MBA, Post Graduate level qualification in the relevant discipline from reputed institutions.
Age shall be vary from each positions such as,
- Project Associate – 30 years
- Technical Assistant – 35 years
- Draftsman – 40 years
- Technical Experts – 50 years
- Consultant – 55 years
Selection will be made on the base of the following,
- Written Test/
- Group discussion/
Application Fee & Payment Mode:
- Refer official notification (if any applicable).
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Steps to Apply Online for KIIFB Career Jobs 2020:
- Go to the official website “https://www.cmdkerala.net/”.
- Pick the “Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board (KIIFB): Recruitment to various posts in TRC – Notification” and “Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board (KIIFB): Recruitment of Experts/ Resource Persons – Notification” from the home page.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Get back to home page and click on “Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board (KIIFB): Click here to apply for various posts in TRC” and “Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board (KIIFB): Click here to apply to the post of Resource Persons/Experts” to get apply online link.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit your filled online application.
- Download the application form and make a print of it for future reference.