Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 | 2086 Vacancies | Dak Sevak, Branch Post Master (BPM) & Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) Posts | Last Date Within 22.09.2019 (Revised Again) | Download Online Application Form @ indiapost.gov.in
Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Recently, India Post has issued an announcement of advertisement regarding Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) notification under various Postal Circles such as Assam, Bihar, Gujarat, Kerala, Karnataka and Punjab. In Kerala Post, there are nearly 2086 job vacancies were available for SSLC passed outs. India Post GDS welcome the online application forms for Dak Sevak, Branch Post Master (BPM) & Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) positions. Interested and qualified aspirants can apply online for this central government jobs through India Postal official website www.indiapost.gov.in or www.appost.in/gdsonline. Online application link are active now for registration and the last for submission of online application is 22.09.2019 (Extended again).
|Click here to 10066 India Post Office GDS Vacancies|
Candidates must possess SSLC certificate, Basic Computer Training Course Certificate and should have knowledge on Local Language, Cycling for applying all the post of GDS. Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list based on the candidates’ online submitted applications. A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts all over India per cycle of online engagement. However, only one post will be offered in the order of preference for each circle. Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. Candidate can make the both online & offline payment may visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India available in the website http://appost.in/gdsonline.
About Postal Department
India Post is a government of India agency, executing postal services in India. Founded in 1854, 162 years ago. Headquarter is located in Sansad Marg, New Delhi. Their services are Letter post, parcel service, EMS, delivery, freight forwarding, third-party logistics and deposit account. Totally more than 4 lakhs employees are working in this department. There are 22 postal circles in India. Kerala Post and Telegraph circle was established on 1st July, 1961. Kerala Postal Circle starts its operation on 1st September, 1974. They provide services like mail services, parcel services, money transfer, banking, insurance and retail service.
Description about Kerala Post Office GDS Recruitment 2019:
|Board of Organization||India Post|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Designation||Branch Post Master (BPM)|
|Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Rs. 12,000 for GDS BPM|
|Rs. 10,000 for GDS ABPM & Dak Sevak|
|Work Location||Any Division in Kerala|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available Now|
|Online Application Registration & Fee Payment Closing Date||22.09.2019 (Extended Again)|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||22.09.2019 (Revised Again)|
|Official Website||http://www.appost.in/gdsonline Or https://www.indiapost.gov.in|
Candidate willfully uploads wrong documents/information and unnecessary documents, not in prescribed format will not be considered. Daily Recruitment helps you to get Kerala Circle Post online application link & new notification direct link here.
Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy Positions for Kerala Postal Circle in Detail:
|Community||No. of. Posts|
GDS Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Post Office Recruitment Job Notification:
The details of eligibility criteria regarding prescribed educational qualification, age limit, relaxation & reservation, desires or essential qualification, residential instructions, selection procedure & other important criteria refer Kerala Post Circle Office Recruitment 2019 Official Notification.
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English.
- The candidate should have studied the Local Language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
- The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations
- He/ She should be between the age group of 18–40 years old as on 05.08.2019.
- Merit List
- Charge of Rs. 100 (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each set of five options will be applicable for UR/ OBC/ EWS Male candidates.
- No application fee for SC/ ST/ PWD & Women categories.
Fee Payment Mode:
- Both Online & Offline mode on or before 22.09.2019.
- Online mode on or before 22.09.2019.
Steps to Apply Kerala Post GDS Career Vacancies of India Post:
- Go to the official website “http://www.appost.in/gdsonline”.
- Pick the “Kerala (2086 Posts)” under the Live Notification
- Kerala Post Office recruitment notification will download.
- Open and read the notification clearly and thoroughly.
- Get back and click on “Apply Online” to apply online for GDS latest position jobs.
- Before applying, read the instructions carefully.
- If you are a new user, register first. If you were already registered click on apply online.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly and submit your online application.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & ONLINE APPLICATION LINK||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|Disclaimer: Aspirants are advised to check & confirm all the above said information with the concern official site notification. We are not responsible for any mismatches (spell/number error).|