Kerala SET Exam 2020 Notification | Kerala State Eligibility Test (KSET) | Teachers Posts | Last Date 10.01.2020 | Apply online @ lbscentre.kerala.gov.in
Kerala SET Exam 2020 Notification: LBS Centre for Science & Technology is going to conduct the Kerala State Eligibility Test (SET Feb 2020) for recruitment of Higher Secondary School Teachers and Non-Vocational Teachers in Kerala state. It invites online application from eligible candidates. Recently LBS Centre has released the Kerala SET Feb 2020 Exam notification for Teacher Posts. Applicants who met desired eligibility of Kerala SET Exam 2020 those candidates can make the online registration from 28.12.2019 to 10.01.2020.
Kerala SET Notification 2020 and apply online link is available in official website (lbscentre.kerala.gov.in). Candidates must hold Master Degree/ B.Ed and there is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for test. Kerala SET Exam 2020 will be consist of two papers (i.e.) Paper I & paper II. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via online mode only. More details of KSET Notification 2020, upcoming LBS Centre Kerala job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Kerala SET Feb 2020 Exam
|Organization Name||LBS Centre for Science & Technology|
|Job Type||State govt.|
|Exam Name||Kerala State Eligibility Test (SET Feb 2020)|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||28.12.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||10.01.1010|
|Exam Date||Feb 2020|
|Walk in Interview date||lbscentre.kerala.gov.in|
You may visit lbscentre.kerala.gov.in Website to get more details about KSET 2020 Notification. Here you will get Kerala State Eligibility Test 2020 details like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala State Eligibility Test 2020
- Candidates must hold Master Degree/ B.Ed. from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- There is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for test.
- Selection will be based on written test.
Kerala SET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Exam Type: OMR based exam.
- No of questions: 120 questions (for each paper)
- Total Marks: Paper I: 120 marks (for each paper)
- Duration: 120 minutes (for each paper).
- Questions Paper Language: Bilingual (English and Malayalam).
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.1000 for Gen/ OBC candidates and Rs.500 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode.
How to apply Kerala SET Exam 2020 Recruitment
- Go to official website lbscentre.kerala.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for SET 2020 exam, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLY LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|