KFD Recruitment 2019 | Karnataka Forest Department | 10 Vacancies | Forest Settlement Officer (FSO) Posts | Last Date Within 01.10.2019 | Download KFDCL Application Form @ kfdrecruitment.in
KFD Recruitment 2019: Karnataka Forest Department (KFD) has recently published an official notification for the post of Forest Settlement Officer (FSO). There are nearly 10 vacancies were allotted for filling up this Karnataka Government Job. Aspirants who are interested in working in Forest Department can use this career opportunities to work in Bengaluru. Suitable candidates can apply for through offline mode on or before the last date i.e., 01.10.2019. You can download the application form & job notification from the official website https://www.aranya.gov.in or https://kfdrecruitment.in.
|Click here to apply for 339 Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2020|
Candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification & check your eligibility to apply. KFDCL selection will be based on the Written Test and or interview conducted by them. Shortlisted candidates will be posted in Karnataka Forest Department Corporation Limited. There is no application fee for the applicants, apply before the closing date. Check KFDCL official website to get more information about their latest/current job notification, merit list, selection process, admit card, result, syllabus, answer key, cut off marks etc.
Description about Latest KFD Career Vacancy Recruitment 2019:
|Board of Organization||Karnataka Forest Department (KFD)|
|Job Category||State Government of India|
|Designation||Forest Settlement Officer (FSO)|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Rs. 50,000|
|Official Website||https://www.aranya.gov.in [OR] https://kfdrecruitment.in [OR] www.kfdcl.kar.nic.in|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Forest Department (KFD) FSO Job Vacancies:
Refer Karnataka Forest Department Official Notification for clear information regarding education, age limit, reservation, relaxation, selection process, mode of application etc.
- Applicant should retire from the duties of Assistant Commissioner (Revenue) and be an expert on the Forestry and border demarcation and map making, to act as a civil court on land disputes, must be an expert on Theodolite survey and GPS survey.
- Maximum Age Limit: 65 years.
- Written Test or Interview
- No application fee for all the candidates.
- Offline mode
Office of the Chief Forest Conservation Officer (Head of Forest Service), Forest House, Malleswaram, Bangalore – 560 003
Steps to Apply Karnataka Forest (KFDCL) Forest Settlement Officer Job Notification 2019:
- Go to the official website “https://kfdrecruitment.in”.
- Find and choose the “Forest Settlement Officer Notification” on the home page.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Finally, post the filled application to the above pinned address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|Disclaimer: Aspirants are advised to check & confirm all the above said information with the concern official site notification. We are not responsible for any mismatches (spell/number error).|