KIAL Recruitment 2019 | Kannur International Airport Limited | Baggage Screening Executives and Fire & Rescue Operators Posts | Total Vacancies 30 | Last Date: 13.08.2019 | Apply online @ www.kannurairport.aero
KIAL Recruitment 2019: Kannur International Airport Limited invites online application from Indian nationals who are eligible for appointment to the following vacant posts on contract basis. Recently Kannur Airport has published new job advertisement [Notification No. 01/KIAL/Rect/2019-20] on 24.07.2019 for Baggage Screening Executives and Fire & Rescue Operators posts. As per the Kannur Airport Job Vacancy 2019 notification, totally 30 vacancies are allocated for these www.kannurairport.in Job Vacancies 2019. Applicants who are looking for Engineering jobs in Kerala can apply to this recruitment via online at KIAL careers. The last date for submission of Kannur Airport recruitment 2019 online application is 13.08.2019.
|Click here to download KIAL Admit Card 2019|
KIAL Recruitment 2019 apply online and notification is available in official website (kannurairport.aero). Applications will be accepted through online only. Applications received in any other mode will be summarily rejected. Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the advertisement/ notification. Selection process will be based on Written test, Physical Efficiency test, Driving Skill test and Interview. Selected Candidates may be posted in any of the Department/ functions/ discipline of the company. More details of Kannur Airport recruitment vacancy, upcoming KIAL job notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Kannur Airport Job Vacancy 2019
|Organization Name||Kannur International Airport Limited|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Notification No. 01/KIAL/Rect/2019-20|
|Job Name||Baggage Screening Executives and Fire & Rescue Operators|
|Job Location||Kannur [Kerala]|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||13.08.2019|
You may visit www.kannurairport.aero website to get more details about KIAL recruitment. Here you will get details of Baggage Screening Executives and Fire & Rescue Operators Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
www.kannurairport.in Job Vacancies 2019 Details
- As per the KIAL notification, overall 30 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Remuneration|
|Baggage Screening Executive||15||Rs.31,000|
|Fire & Rescue Operators||15||Rs.25,000|
Eligibility Criteria for Kannur Airport Baggage Screening Executives and Fire & Rescue Operators Posts
- Aspirants should have passed 10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ Engineering/ MBA/ PGDM from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Baggage Screening Executives: age limit should be 35 years.
- Fire & Rescue Operators: age limit should be 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- KIAL selection will be based on Written test, Physical Efficiency test, Driving Skill test, and Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply Kannur Airport Cargo Job Vacancies 2019 Notification
- Go to official website kannurairport.aero.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Recruitment for the posts of Baggage Screening Executives and Fire and Rescue Operators”, click on the advertisement.
- KIAL notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of Kannur Airport to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.