Kolkata Police Recruitment 2019 | Civic Volunteer Posts | Total Vacancies 334 | Last Date 06.08.2019 | Download Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Application Form @ www.kolkatapolice.gov.in
Kolkata Police Recruitment 2019: Kolkata Police has recently circulated the new job notification [EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. FRC/Recruit/04/2019] on 29.07.2019 for Civic Volunteer Posts. It invites offline application in the prescribed format from Men / Women candidates for engagement as Civic Volunteers under different units/divisions of Kolkata Police for filling up 334 vacancies. As per the Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Recruitment 2019 notification, these 334 vacancies are allocated for Kolkata police vacancy 2019. Applicants who are looking for police jobs in West Bengal those aspirants should submit the application form along with the prescribed documents personally in the Drop Box kept at the concerned offices as mentioned in the official notification on or before the last date 06.08.2019.
West Bengal Civic Police recruitment 2019 application form and notification is available in official website. Aspirants should be a resident of the area under the Kolkata Police jurisdiction. Selection will be based on personal interview. Each volunteer will have to undergo a 2 weeks’ training course organized by Deputy Commissioner of Police, Home Guard Organization, Kolkata. Application submitted in more than one unit will be summarily rejected. Incomplete applications and applications without required documents will be rejected. No application will be received at any address other than mentioned address. More details of Kolkata Police Civic recruitment vacancy, upcoming Kolkata Police job notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Kolkata Police|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. FRC/Recruit/04/2019|
|Job Name||Civic Volunteers|
|Job Location||Kolkata [West Bengal]|
|Last Date for Submission of application||06.08.2019|
You may visit www.kolkatapolice.gov.in Website to get more details about Kolkata police recruitment. Here you will get information of Civic Volunteer posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
West Bengal Civic Police Vacancy Details
- As per the Kolkata Police notification, overall 334 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Unit wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Vacancy
- Applicants should pass 8th/ VIII Std from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be minimum 20 years and maximum 60 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on personal interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should submit the application form along with the prescribed documents personally in the Drop Box kept at the concerned offices (check advt for address details).
How to apply Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website kolkatapolice.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Applications are invited for Engagement of Civic Volunteers under different units of Kolkata Police Ref. notice no. FRC/Recruit/04/2019 dated 29th July, 2019”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Finally submitted personally in the Drop Box kept at the concerned offices on or before the last date.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of Kolkata Police to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.