KPCL Recruitment 2019 | Welfare Officer & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 06 | Last Date 02.07.2019 | Apply @ www.karnatakapower.com
KPCL Recruitment 2019: KPCL has recently released an announcement for the recruitment of following posts such as Welfare Officer and Environmental Officer Posts. Totally 06 vacancies are allotted in these posts. People who search for jobs in Karnataka State Government can use this chance. It invites offline application from the qualified candidates. Applicants can send their application through offline mode on or before the last date 02.07.2019. KPCL recruitment 2019 notification and application form can be downloaded from the official portal of KPCL.
Aspirants should have possessed the prescribed educational qualification such as Graduate/ MSW/ B.E/ B.Tech from the recognized university for this kpcl recruitment 2019-20. Preference will be given to experienced candidates only. Applicants must have studied Kannada as a subject in SSLC to apply for karnataka power corporation recruitment 2019. Candidates will be filtered on the basis of merit list, year of experience and document verification. The chosen candidate will be engaged under contract basis for 11 months and placed in different thermal power stations at Raichur and Bellary (Karnataka).
Details of KPCL Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest KPCL notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Karnataka Power Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||State Government|
|Job Name||Welfare Officer & Environmental Officer|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||06|
|Job Location||Raichur & Bellary, Karnataka|
|Last Date to Send Offline Application||02.07.2019|
Applications should be sent in the prescribed format given in the latest advertisement of KPCL. To get more job notices like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Karnataka government jobs and Engineering jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Post Wise Vacancy Details for KPCL Notification 2019
KPCL is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment. The post wise vacancy with salary details are described in the table below,
|Name of the Post||Salary||Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for KPCL Welfare Officer & Other Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed Graduate/ MSW/ B.E/ B.Tech from the recognized university.
- Retired employees can also apply to this recruitment.
- Experience in relevant field should be required.
- There is no age limit to apply for these latest job vacancies in KPCL.
- The selection will be based on merit basis, experience and document verification.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via offline mode (Registered Post) to the following address given below,
Registered Office: No.82, Shakti Bhavan, Race Course Road, Bengaluru–560 001.
|General Candidates||SC/ ST/ Cat-I Candidates|
Mode of Payment
- Applicants are required to pay the application fees through offline mode (Demand Draft – Karnataka Power Corporation Limited).
How to apply for KPCL Jobs 2019
- Go to official website karnatakapower.com
- Find the “Recruitment” link and click on it.
- Search for the notification regarding this recruitment and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Download the application format given in the advertisement and fill it with prescribed details in the form correctly.
- Send the filled in application to the given address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE>>|
|APPLICATION FORMAT||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Aspirants must produce the required documents and certificates at the time of verification. Please refer the official website for kpcl selection list, date of document verification, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in KPCL 2019.
KPCL Recruitment 2019 | Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Notification | FMO, Safety Officer & Various Posts | Total 70 Job Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ karnatakapower.com | Last Date 22nd April 2019
KPCL Recruitment 2019: Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) has invited online applications for HK & NHK recruitment of following vacancies like, Factory Medical Officer (FMO), Medical Officer, Accounts Officer, Junior Personnel Officer (JPO), Welfare Officer and Safety Officer. Totally, 70 vacancies are allotted for above said HK & NHK jobs. All eligible candidates can apply to this Karnataka KPCL jobs through online mode on or before the last date (22.04.2019). KPCL online link will be available at their official website from 20th March 2019 and closed on 22nd April 2019 up to 05.00 PM.
Candidates must have completed prescribed age limits and educational qualification. Pay your application fee through offline mode by using Challan till the last date of 26.04.2019 up to 03.00 PM. KPCL selection process will be made on through written examination, Kannada language test and document verification. Other mode of application form like post, personal delivery, courier, etc. will be rejected. Who wish to apply for Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) Recruitment vacancies can log in/ visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, KPCL Results, KPCL Exam Date, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Details of KPCL Recruitment 2019 Notification:
|Organization Name||Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL)|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Factory Medical Officer (FMO), Medical Officer, Accounts Officer, Junior Personnel Officer (JPO), Welfare Officer and Safety Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||70|
|Advertisement Nos||NO. A1P1C (BL)/NHK, NO. A1P1C (BL)/HK, NO. A1P1C(JPO) /NHK, NO. A1P1C(JPO) /NHK, NO. A1P1C(C4)/HK, NO. A1P1C(C4)/NHK, NO. A1P1C(SO)/NHK and NO. A1P1C(SO)/HK|
|KPCL Official Website||karnatakapower.com|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of Karnataka KPCL Recruitment 2019:
|Post Code||Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|FMO2||FACTORY MEDICAL OFFICER (HK)||01|
|MO2||MEDICAL OFFICER (HK)||03|
|FMO1||FACTORY MEDICAL OFFICER (NHK)||04|
|MO1||MEDICAL OFFICER (NHK)||05|
|AO1||ACCOUNTS OFFICER (NHK)||02|
|JPO2||JUNIOR PERSONNEL OFFICER (HK)||14|
|JPO1||JUNIOR PERSONNEL OFFICER (NHK)||23|
|CF||WELFARE OFFICER (HK)||05|
|CD||WELFARE OFFICER (NHK)||04|
|SO2||SAFETY OFFICER (HK)||05|
|S01||SAFETY OFFICER (NHK)||04
|Total KPCL Job Vacancies 2019||70|
Eligibility Criteria for KPCL Recruitment 2019-2020:
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate (PG) Degree/ MBBS/ ICWA/ CA/ Post Graduate (PG) Diploma/ Engineering/ Technology/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in KPCL official website given below.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 35 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in KPCL official notification given below.
- Written Test.
- Kannada Language Test.
- Verification of Documents.
- Check more details of post wise selection process in KPCL job advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
- For Ex-serviceman, Children of Defence Personnel killed or disabled in action and PWD -> Rs. 50/-
- For other candidates, Rs. 525 & Rs.275 for SC/ ST/ Cat-I Candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Offline Mode – By Challan at any Post Office branch.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||20.03.2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||22.04.2019 till 05.00 PM|
|Closing Date for Payment of Offline Fee||26.04.2019 till 03.00 PM|
How to Apply for Karnataka KPCL Recruitment 2019 for Engineers:
- Go to KPCL official website -> karnatakapower.com
- Find the correct notification links for above said posts and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for KPCL job vacancy 2019.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.