KPCL Recruitment 2019 | Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Notification | FMO, Safety Officer & Various Posts | Total 70 Job Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ karnatakapower.com | Last Date 22nd April 2019
KPCL Recruitment 2019: Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) has invited online applications for HK & NHK recruitment of following vacancies like, Factory Medical Officer (FMO), Medical Officer, Accounts Officer, Junior Personnel Officer (JPO), Welfare Officer and Safety Officer. Totally, 70 vacancies are allotted for above said HK & NHK jobs. All eligible candidates can apply to this Karnataka KPCL jobs through online mode on or before the last date (22.04.2019). KPCL online link will be available at their official website from 20th March 2019 and closed on 22nd April 2019 up to 05.00 PM.
Candidates must have completed prescribed age limits and educational qualification. Pay your application fee through offline mode by using Challan till the last date of 26.04.2019 up to 03.00 PM. KPCL selection process will be made on through written examination, Kannada language test and document verification. Other mode of application form like post, personal delivery, courier, etc. will be rejected. Who wish to apply for Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) Recruitment vacancies can log in/ visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, KPCL Results, KPCL Exam Date, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Details of KPCL Recruitment 2019 Notification:
|Organization Name||Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL)|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Factory Medical Officer (FMO), Medical Officer, Accounts Officer, Junior Personnel Officer (JPO), Welfare Officer and Safety Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||70|
|Advertisement Nos||NO. A1P1C (BL)/NHK, NO. A1P1C (BL)/HK, NO. A1P1C(JPO) /NHK, NO. A1P1C(JPO) /NHK, NO. A1P1C(C4)/HK, NO. A1P1C(C4)/NHK, NO. A1P1C(SO)/NHK and NO. A1P1C(SO)/HK|
|KPCL Official Website||karnatakapower.com|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of Karnataka KPCL Recruitment 2019:
|Post Code||Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|FMO2||FACTORY MEDICAL OFFICER (HK)||01|
|MO2||MEDICAL OFFICER (HK)||03|
|FMO1||FACTORY MEDICAL OFFICER (NHK)||04|
|MO1||MEDICAL OFFICER (NHK)||05|
|AO1||ACCOUNTS OFFICER (NHK)||02|
|JPO2||JUNIOR PERSONNEL OFFICER (HK)||14|
|JPO1||JUNIOR PERSONNEL OFFICER (NHK)||23|
|CF||WELFARE OFFICER (HK)||05|
|CD||WELFARE OFFICER (NHK)||04|
|SO2||SAFETY OFFICER (HK)||05|
|S01||SAFETY OFFICER (NHK)||04|
|Total KPCL Job Vacancies 2019||70|
Eligibility Criteria for KPCL Recruitment 2019-2020:
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate (PG) Degree/ MBBS/ ICWA/ CA/ Post Graduate (PG) Diploma/ Engineering/ Technology/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in KPCL official website given below.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 35 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in KPCL official notification given below.
- Written Test.
- Kannada Language Test.
- Verification of Documents.
- Check more details of post wise selection process in KPCL job advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
- For Ex-serviceman, Children of Defence Personnel killed or disabled in action and PWD -> Rs. 50/-
- For other candidates, Rs. 525 & Rs.275 for SC/ ST/ Cat-I Candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Offline Mode – By Challan at any Post Office branch.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||20.03.2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||22.04.2019 till 05.00 PM|
|Closing Date for Payment of Offline Fee||26.04.2019 till 03.00 PM|
How to Apply for Karnataka KPCL Recruitment 2019 for Engineers:
- Go to KPCL official website -> karnatakapower.com
- Find the correct notification links for above said posts and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for KPCL job vacancy 2019.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|