Karnataka Prison Recruitment 2018 | Karnataka Prison Department (KPD) – Job Notification for Jailer & Warder Vacancies | Total Vacancies: 1102 | Last Date to apply: 09.01.2018 | Download Official Notification & Apply Online @ kpdonline.co.in
Karnataka Prison Recruitment 2018 –Karnataka Prison Department also called as KPD. It invites applications from male and female candidates for the engagement of Jailer and Warder Posts. Particularly, 1102 vacancies are going to fill up for these posts. Eligible candidates can apply these posts via online only. Eligible job hunter searching police recruitment, those aspirants may apply online through the official website of KPD (i.e) kpdonline.co.in on or before Jan 09, 2018.
Before going to apply, candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply or not. Eligible candidates go to given application link and then fill all required details correctly. Don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. Here you can get details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process and steps to apply online from this page.
Details of Karnataka Prison Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Karnataka Prison Department (KPD)
Job Category: Police Jobs
Name of the Post: Jailer and Warder
Total Vacancies: 1102
Job location: Karnataka
Vacancy details of Karnataka Prison Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay scale|
Eligibility Criteria for Jailer & Warder Vacancies of KPD Recruitment
- Must have 10th standard/B.Sc in relevant discipline/its equivalent from a recognized Institute.
|Category||Minimum Age||Maximum age|
|General||20 yrs.||26 yrs.|
|SC,ST,CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B||28 yrs.|
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency /Standard Test
- Viva -voce (Jailer only)
- General (2A,2B,3A,3B): Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST (Cat.01): Rs. 100/-
Mode of Payment
Mode of Application
How to Apply Online for Karnataka Prison Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website of KPD (i.e) kpdonline.co.in
- Click on the Notification tab and then download official notification in the pdf format.
- Read the official notification carefully and check whether you are eligible to apply.
- Eligible candidates go to given registration link and fill all mandatory details correctly.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature in the space provided in the application.
- Check given details in the online application before submit it.
- Take the print out copy of application for future use.
|Starting date for submission of online application||21.12.2017|
|Closing date for submission of online application||09.01.2018|
|Last date for submission of online fee||11.01.2018|