Karnataka Prison Recruitment 2019 | Karnataka Prison Department (KPD) Job Notification | Jailor & Warder Posts | Total 662 Job Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ kpdonline.co.in | Last Date 09th Mar 2019
Karnataka Prison Recruitment 2019: Karnataka Prison Department (KPD) is inviting online applications from male and female candidates for the engagement of Jailer and Warder Posts. As per Karnataka police job notification, totally 662 vacancies are going to fill up for these posts. Eligible candidates can apply these posts via online mode only. Eligible aspirants may apply online through the official website of KPD (i.e) kpdonline.co.in on or before 09th March 2019.
Candidates should have completed 10th standard examination or graduation from any reputed colleges/ schools. All aspirants must be between 20 years to 26 years as on 09.03.2019. The selection process consists of following stages like, Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Standard Test and Viva-Voce test. Deposit prescribed application fee via offline mode. Who wish to apply for Karnataka Prison Department (KPD) Recruitment vacancies can log in/ visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Details of Karnataka Prison Department Job Notification 2019:
|Organization Name||Karnataka Prison Department (KPD)|
|Employment Category||State Government Job/ Police Job|
|Name of the Post||Jailor and Warder|
|No. of Vacancies||662|
|KSP Official Website||kpdonline.co.in|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of KPD Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale||No of Vacancies|
|Jailor||Rs. 33450 – 62600/-||12|
|Warder||Rs. 21400 – 42000/-||650|
|Total KPD Job Vacancies 2019||662|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Prison Department Jailor and Warder Recruitment 2019:
- 10th standard/ Bachelor’s Degree/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 09.03.2019)
- Minimum age limit is 20 years and maximum age limit is 26 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Written Examination.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Standard Test.
- Viva-Voce (only for Jailor)
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
- For GM & OBC (2A, 2B, 3A,3B) -> Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST/Cat-01 -> Rs. 100/-
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||21.02.2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||09.03.2019|
|Last Date for Payment for the Online Application Fee||11.03.2019|
How to apply for KPD Jailor and Warder Jobs 2019:
- Go to Karnataka Prison Department official website -> kpdonline.co.in
- Find the correct notification and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for Karnataka Prison Department jobs.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|