Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 | Police Constable & Women Police Constable Posts | Total Vacancies 125 | Last Date 24.06.2020 | Kerala Police Recruitment Notification @ www.keralapsc.gov.in
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020: Kerala Public Service Commission has recently published the new job notification [CAT NO : 008/2020 & CAT NO : 009/2020] on 20.05.2020 for appointment of Women Police Constable & Police Constable in Kerala Police Subordinate Service (ST Only). According to the Kerala Police Recruitment notification, there are 125 vacancies are filled by Kerala KPSC and these vacancies are allocated for KPSC Police Constable Vacancy 2020. As per the Kerala PSC Thulasi notification, candidates should submit the application via offline mode only. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Kerala can apply to this Kerala Police recruitment on or before the last date 24.06.2020.
Kerala KPSC will recruit the aspirants through written exam/ interview/skill test. After that selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Kerala state. Kerala PSC notification 2020 and Kerala Police recruitment apply online link is available @ www.keralapsc.gov.in. Applicants should SSLC or equivalent from recognized university and age limit should be between 18 years to 31 years. More details of Kerala Public Service Commission vacancy, upcoming Kerala PSC Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
About Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Kerala Public Service Commission shortly KPSC is a state government recruiting Agency. It has been servicing in Kerala since 1956. Headquarter of KPSC has been located at Thulasi Hills in Thiruvananthapuram. They recruit staffs by the way such as conducting examinations, interview, physical test and document verification. The commission recruits staffs for the department such as state civil services, government and also government aided organization.
Details of KPSC Police Constable Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||CAT NO : 008/2020 & CAT NO : 009/2020|
|Job Name||Women Police Constable & Police Constable|
|Last Date for Submission of application||24.06.2020|
Here you will get information of Police Constable Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Kerala Police Recruitment 2020 vacancy Details
- According to the Kerala KPSC recruitment notice. overall 125 vacancies are allocated for Kerala Police Jobs 2020. Post wise vacancy details are given below
|Name of the post||No of Vacancy||Salary|
|Women Police Constable||35|
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Kerala Police Constable Vacancy
- Applicants should pass SSLC or equivalent from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 years to 31 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Kerala KPSC will recruit the aspirants through written exam/ interview/ skill test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Check advt to get address details.
How to apply Kerala PSC Notification 2020
- Go to official website keralapsc.gov.in.
- Click “Notifications” find the advertisement “CAT NO : 08/2020 TO 09/2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application from notification, then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address on or before the last date.
How to fill up Kerala Police Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from KPSC Advertisement.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||WOMEN POLICE CONSTABLE | POLICE CONSTABLE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|