Krishi Sevak Examination 2018 | Notification for Krishi Sevak | Total Vacancies: 908 | Last Date: 18.02.2018 | Apply Online @ www.mahapariksha.gov.in
Krishi Sevak Examination 2018: Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK), Maharashtra invites online applications from candidates for the post of 908 Krishi Sevak in Various District. As per job notification. There are 908 vacancies are allotted for the above said posts. It is the great chances for the candidates who are seeking Maharashtra govt jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must fill the online application form on or before the last date 18.02.2018. Interested and Eligible Candidates applying for Krishi Sevak Examination can check the official notification.
This Page explains detailed information on Krishi Sevak Examination such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and more. Candidates are requested to read following details carefully and apply online for Krishi Sevak Examination 2018-2019.
Details of Krishi Sevak Examination 2018
Organization Name: Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK)
Organization Type: State Government
Examination Name: Krishi Sevak
Job Location: Maharashtra
Eligibility criteria for Krishi Sevak Examination
- Degree in Agriculture or equivalent qualifications from a recognized University.
- However, check official notification for complete qualification.
Age Limit (as on 04.02.2018)
- Age should be minimum 19 years and maximum 38 years.
- Online Test
- All Candidates required to pay Rs.200/-
Mode of payment
- Online (Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking)
Mode of Application
How to apply for Krishi Sevak Examination 2018
- First go to official website and then Notification Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Click Apply Online button in Home Page and then select appropriate Link.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Starting date for submission of application||05.02.2018|
|Last date for submission of application||18.02.2018|
|Date of Computer Based Test||13.03.2018 to 15.03.2018|