KSCOOPFED Recruitment 2019 | Karnataka State Co-operative Federation Ltd | Editor, Instructor & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 15 | Last Date 16.03.2019 | Apply online @ kscoopfedltd.org
KSCOOPFED Recruitment 2019: Karnataka State Co-operative Federation Ltd invites online application from qualified aspirants to fill up following posts Editor, Lecturer, Instructor, Stenographer, Library Assistant, Reporter & Receptionist posts. As per the KSCOOPFED recruitment notification, totally 15 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Applicants who are looking for jobs in Karnataka Govt can use this chance. Eligible applicants can apply to this recruitment from 15.02.2019. The last date for submission of online application is 16.03.2019.
KSCOOPFED recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website. Applicants must have possessed Degree/ PG Degree from recognized university. Candidates age limit should be 18 to 35 years. Selection will be based on written test/ interview. Selected aspirants will be placed at Karnataka State Co-operative Federation Ltd. Applications via online mode only will be accepted. More details of KSCOOPFED recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of KSCOOPFED Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Karnataka State Co-operative Federation Ltd|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Editor, Lecturer, Instructor, Stenographer, Library Assistant, Reporter & Receptionist|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||15.02.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||16.03.2019|
You may visit Official Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
KSCOOPFED 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 15 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Public Relations Officer||01|
|District Co-operative Instructor||04|
|Lady Co-operative Instructor||01|
Eligibility Criteria for KSCOOPFED Editor, Instructor, Reporter & other Posts
- Applicants must have possessed Degree/ PG Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 18 to 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on written test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for all candidates and Rs.250 for SC/ ST candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You can make the payment via online or offline
How to apply Karnataka State Co-operative Federation Jobs 2019
- Go to official website kscoopfedltd.org.
- Find the advertisement, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|